**[PSA]** Game frozen/Can't log in[MERGE]

Replies

• Lasod
    52 posts Member
    Options
    From reddit
    Comment by EACarrie:

Engineering is on this and have identified the issue. Will keep everyone posted, but team will be working on this until it is resolved
  • Options
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    I think full stun guns would be a decent prize and a few crystals

You're aware that a stun gun is about the equivalent of 3 day's worth of #1 finishes in both Arenas, right?

is it? I don't really worry about it as I get #1 i both daily... but I mainly farm stun guns from shard store and TB store.

And that's supposed to mean what? You don't really need the crystals from Arena anyway? I was pointing out that even if today's outage meant that you would get 0 crystals today instead of your awesome double 1-payout, demanding a full stun gun is demanding 3x what you actually "lost". Which I find a bit ridiculous.
  • Options
    I'd take 7* Carth & then I wouldn't have any trouble getting DR on my own.
  • Options
    I hope DR Event gets pushed back a day now. I/we can't farm to prep for Event.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Try again if you're having issues. I just got mine back working again.
  • Options
    I miss playing the game, and its only been a few hours. LOL!!!
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Oh wait that's what this thread is for lol, fix it
  • Options
    The dark side is strong today
  • JANX
    16 posts Member
    Options
    This the best quality of life update ever!
    I can now do my house chores!

Tnx EA!
  • Options
    I'm back on!! Washington State!
  • Options
    Missing out on Energy Grabs and play time....very inconvenient. Waiting on compensation. Darth Revan.....LOL! At least some OR toon shards...
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

You're aware that a stun gun is about the equivalent of 3 day's worth of #1 finishes in both Arenas, right?

is it? I don't really worry about it as I get #1 i both daily... but I mainly farm stun guns from shard store and TB store.

And that's supposed to mean what? You don't really need the crystals from Arena anyway? I was pointing out that even if today's outage meant that you would get 0 crystals today instead of your awesome double 1-payout, demanding a full stun gun is demanding 3x what you actually "lost". Which I find a bit ridiculous.

I don't really care, my comment was clearly flippant. I'm not demanding anything... go have a beer and calm down ;)
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Same for me
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Legend91
    Once again, horrible communication and a big no-go regarding customer service.

Oh, come on. It's morning on US/Canada west coast. If people are scheduled to work at 9 that means that they would have arrived 12 minutes before your post.

If they don't know what the problem is, they can't make estimates on time-to-fix. They'll let us know what they can when they can, but when the game goes down the first priority is to find the problem and fix it. Narrating their efforts would only slow them down.

Let's be reasonable, eh?

This outage is alrdy present for like 2-2.5h. In such cases it should be common practice for a technician to be at the office asap (even at night if neccessary). Or do you think a malfunction at a power plant woludn't get fixed because the technicians are like "Oh sorry, it's too early in the morning, our work day just starts in 3h!".
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    the dark side is strong here
  • Options
    I'm on as well
  • Options

I don't really care, my comment was clearly flippant. I'm not demanding anything... go have a beer and calm down ;)

You, Sir, are ridiculing a situation of utmost severity. Prepare to be ridiculed. Good call on the beer, though. Cheers
  • Options
    I can't login either
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    @Legend91

Oh, come on. It's morning on US/Canada west coast. If people are scheduled to work at 9 that means that they would have arrived 12 minutes before your post.

If they don't know what the problem is, they can't make estimates on time-to-fix. They'll let us know what they can when they can, but when the game goes down the first priority is to find the problem and fix it. Narrating their efforts would only slow them down.

Let's be reasonable, eh?

This outage is alrdy present for like 2-2.5h. In such cases it should be common practice for a technician to be at the office asap (even at night if neccessary). Or do you think a malfunction at a power plant woludn't get fixed because the technicians are like "Oh sorry, it's too early in the morning, our work day just starts in 3h!".

If you think a game should have the same trouble shooting as critical infrastructure ... your priorities are completely whack.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    DarkISI wrote: »
    @Legend91

Let's be reasonable, eh?

If you think a game should have the same trouble shooting as critical infrastructure ... your priorities are completely whack.

Obviously an exaggerated example.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • b_square111
    56 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Legend91

[quote This outage is alrdy present for like 2-2.5h. In such cases it should be common practice for a technician to be at the office asap (even at night if neccessary). Or do you think a malfunction at a power plant woludn't get fixed because the technicians are like "Oh sorry, it's too early in the morning, our work day just starts in 3h!".

There's a huge difference in keeping a power plant running and a mobile game.
  • Options
    In Singapore, can’t get in
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

You, Sir, are ridiculing a situation of utmost severity. Prepare to be ridiculed. Good call on the beer, though. Cheers

I'm back in so I'm ready for that beer! :)

I see you're in the same guild as Darth Verde - you poor bugger... you know he's from Coventry right?
  • Options
    I wanna 60 zetas and 250 MK 3 Carbanti for compensation haha
  • Options
    I'd accept the HK rework. I just finished KOTOR 2 yesterday and I want to see some more effective assassination protocol, meatbags!
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Since we're unable to play the game as intended, how about the devs entertain us in another way...

Let's see the HK reworked kit!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    lol - "some" players. Most or all might have been a better description.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Stuck on 'cantina' loading.
This discussion has been closed.