**[PSA]** Game frozen/Can't log in[MERGE]

Replies

• Legend91 wrote: »
    @Legend91
    Once again, horrible communication and a big no-go regarding customer service.

Oh, come on. It's morning on US/Canada west coast. If people are scheduled to work at 9 that means that they would have arrived 12 minutes before your post.

If they don't know what the problem is, they can't make estimates on time-to-fix. They'll let us know what they can when they can, but when the game goes down the first priority is to find the problem and fix it. Narrating their efforts would only slow them down.

Let's be reasonable, eh?

This outage is alrdy present for like 2-2.5h. In such cases it should be common practice for a technician to be at the office asap (even at night if neccessary). Or do you think a malfunction at a power plant woludn't get fixed because the technicians are like "Oh sorry, it's too early in the morning, our work day just starts in 3h!".

😂 and this type of attitude is why CG and EA do what they do to invoke anxiety to induce spending. Comparing a mobile game to a power plant is hilarious!
  • Still down in north carolina, missed my cantina recharge
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    @Legend91

[quote This outage is alrdy present for like 2-2.5h. In such cases it should be common practice for a technician to be at the office asap (even at night if neccessary). Or do you think a malfunction at a power plant woludn't get fixed because the technicians are like "Oh sorry, it's too early in the morning, our work day just starts in 3h!".

There's a huge difference in keeping a power plant running and a mobile game.

... but they earn millions of dollars with this game.....
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    I think full stun guns would be a decent prize and a few crystals

You're aware that a stun gun is about the equivalent of 3 day's worth of #1 finishes in both Arenas, right?

is it? I don't really worry about it as I get #1 i both daily... but I mainly farm stun guns from shard store and TB store.

And that's supposed to mean what? You don't really need the crystals from Arena anyway? I was pointing out that even if today's outage meant that you would get 0 crystals today instead of your awesome double 1-payout, demanding a full stun gun is demanding 3x what you actually "lost". Which I find a bit ridiculous.

I don't really care, my comment was clearly flippant. I'm not demanding anything... go have a beer and calm down ;)

You, Sir, are ridiculing a situation of utmost severity. Prepare to be ridiculed. Good call on the beer, though. Cheers

I'm back in so I'm ready for that beer! :)

I see you're in the same guild as Darth Verde - you poor bugger... you know he's from Coventry right?

**** - he said he was from Mos Espa...
  • I'm probably missing my raid, both arenas, and daily 600 tickets.

1000 crystals is the very least you can give us as compensation
  • The some of OR veers
  • They better have some actual decent compensation...I missed out on our HAAT raid since some of my guild were still able to login.
  • @Legend91

You were complaining about communication & customer service, not techs. This is what you said:
    Once again, horrible communication and a big no-go regarding customer service.

And when I suggest you be reasonable, you respond that a tech should be on call & working on the issue? Well, duh, but the tech does not update the website. The tech works on the problem.

The people whose job it is to write flowery prose about how sorry they are about the outage and the exact nature of the problem aren't on duty 24 hours per day - and we've known that forever. Those people may not know what the problem is yet even if the techs do.

You're moving the goalposts here - either you complained about communication & customer service or you didn't. Unfortunately for you, the internet records exactly what you said.

I'm not criticizing you for expecting a tech to be on call. I'm criticizing the expectation that you get a flowery note of communication & apology before the customer service team even knows what's going on.
  • They should have personnel at 24 hours/ shifts. In 2019, remotely taking care of stuff when needed. How hard is that. You don't need 60000 people, maybe 2-10. Yes I know it ain't a nuclear power plant, but how hard is to employ 2-10 people. This is EA/ Disney. Sheesh
  • Cant wait to see the compensation pay out.

Place your bets!

My life savings on 50 crystals and an in-formal apology.
  • I'm probably missing my raid, both arenas, and daily 600 tickets.

1000 crystals is the very least you can give us as compensation

I will accept nothing less than all OR toons needed for DR at 7* for this monumental catastrophe of epic proportions....and gear. 😏
  • Quick! Deploy the white knights!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • We are really lucky...
    We lose our PO, our recharge and lose time in farming OR... but we can sim Rancor ! :(
    Thank you CG for your terrific job as usual !
  • LarGe
    113 posts Member
    It's a thing I guess
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    I just got back in.

Try it now.
  • Yeah there are only a handful of threads with over 9 pages. Why not another one?
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    Missed free energy, now going to miss raids, almost to missing arena payouts. And they won't do anything near worthwhile compensation.
  • The update yesterday went boom boom boom, boom boom boom, , boom boom boom, oh the update yesterday went boom boom boom, all the frelling day..
  • Down here in UK also. Must be a major outage.
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    I just got back in.

Try it now.

Nope. Still out.
  • Looks like android working, iOS not
  • One day in the whole week that I had time to try to climb in arena, and this happens.
    :(
  • speedk0re wrote: »
    Looks like android working, iOS not

On Android...still not getting in.
  • Game is loading again
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Im in
  • bowdy
    44 posts Member
    Still can't login - others in my guild can.

I don't blame CG btw - even though I've missed my energy refresh, will drop loads in both arenas, and will miss 600tix for my guild.

These things happen, and I they release these QoL updates to make our game experience more fun and less of a chore. Plus they are generally up front about things. Can't really have a go at them when they do a lot of good for the players of the game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Can someone tell Ralph to stop playing Wordscapes and turn the server back on....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • New York, android is STILL not working
This discussion has been closed.