**[PSA]** Game frozen/Can't log in[MERGE]

Replies

• Yup me too, over 10 hours now. So much missed energy!
  • bowdy wrote: »
    Still can't login - others in my guild can.

I don't blame CG btw - even though I've missed my energy refresh, will drop loads in both arenas, and will miss 600tix for my guild.

These things happen, and I they release these QoL updates to make our game experience more fun and less of a chore. Plus they are generally up front about things. Can't really have a go at them when they do a lot of good for the players of the game.

You don’t blame CG? Have you heard of quality assurance testing? That’s what CG should do before every major update or release. Based on how these things always go, I’m guessing they have a dev or two quickly “test” things before pushing it out. It’s 100% on them.
  • bowdy
    44 posts Member
    bowdy wrote: »

I don't blame CG btw - even though I've missed my energy refresh, will drop loads in both arenas, and will miss 600tix for my guild.

These things happen, and I they release these QoL updates to make our game experience more fun and less of a chore. Plus they are generally up front about things. Can't really have a go at them when they do a lot of good for the players of the game.

You don’t blame CG? Have you heard of quality assurance testing? That’s what CG should do before every major update or release. Based on how these things always go, I’m guessing they have a dev or two quickly “test” things before pushing it out. It’s 100% on them.
    It's just a game - and I enjoy it a lot because of how they operate. So I will cut them a LOT of slack.
  • bowdy wrote: »

It's just a game - and I enjoy it a lot because of how they operate. So I will cut them a LOT of slack.

Of course it’s just a game. However, that doesn’t excuse their lack of QA testing. Especially when they bring in so much $$$ per week.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Loading loading loading loading.... 3 houres loading.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    For what it's worth, still not working here. Android, Galaxy S9, latest version.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    No go Android 4.1.2

MMO here I come!
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Jarule wrote: »
    I am missing my free energy!

Same
  • I'm stuck at loading cantina too
  • I got in on one acct, signed out after doing arenas, cant log in again lol
    Good thing the game's free or I'd be shaking my fist so hard at them
  • bowdy
    44 posts Member
    Of course it’s just a game. However, that doesn’t excuse their lack of QA testing. Especially when they bring in so much $$$ per week.
    Money they deserve, it's a good product.

• ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Still wont load even though others in my guild can get on. USA, EST. Android 9.0 and iOS 12 (I have two accounts - phone and iPad). Neither get past the Loading Cantina screen.

Missed payout for both Arenas and my bonus energy. Not happy! Been playing one month after launch so I am not a new guy...

Hope to get something better than Clone Wars Chewie shards from this mess.
  • Also frozen here. Norway, iOS 12. Been frozen for 3-4 hours now.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Money they deserve, it's a good product.

Do you work for CG? Or are you just related to someone who does? Asking for a friend.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Working now. Too late for arena.
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    Officially missed free energy and raids. Too many people were making free progress towards Darth Revan, they had to implement a pay element somehow. At this point this is unacceptable, maybe once Crumb finishes his coffee and donut we'll get to play again.
  • bowdy
    44 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Do you work for CG? Or are you just related to someone who does? Asking for a friend.
    Nope. It's called perspective. Server outages are rare in this game, compared to a lot of others I've played.
  • Can we please get some crystals in the house?
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    It's working for me again
  • Great, lost all my free energies
  • Hurry and fix it. I need to burn my energy before I go to bed,
  • CG-Guys, please hire some competent engineer... and get me some compensation for this **** long domn time that wouln't make me even more **** off...I'd be fine with 50 shards each of carth and junani
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Nope. It's called perspective. Server outages are rare in this game, compared to a lot of others I've played.

I partially agree with you, but they make A TONNE of money on this game, and don't funnel enough of it back into the product. Their profit margins on this game are sickening.

I agree it's a good product though, so I can understand your perspective. But I'm able to see Nikoms' perspective as well.
  • My app works now... but I was 41st at payout instead of the usual top 10....🤨
  • IG007
    40 posts Member

It's one of the largest gaming companies in the world operating with the largest IP in the world. They charge hundreds of dollars for new content. A multiple hour outage and updates about waiting for one guy to commute in is unacceptable.
  • jurian
    52 posts Member
    My app works now... but I was 41st at payout instead of the usual top 10....🤨

I guess they will fund our arena rewards as a lot of us missed our p.o due this 2/3 hours during problem.

I was ended 11, if this not occured i would have get to 1th as usual

@CG_SBCrumb
  • Works for me now. I missed all my bonus energy though. :(
  • It is back up again for me.
This discussion has been closed.