Outage Compensation [MERGE]

Prev13456789
StarSon
7421 posts Member
edited March 2019
Wait, this game was down for several hours, affecting everyone, and if we feel the need we have to create a support ticket? For 200 crystals?
Lastly, it is difficult for us to identify who affected by this issue, but if you have been significantly impacted by the downtime, please send in a support ticket. The team will investigate and compensate you up 200 crystals.

What kind of garbage is this? New low, for real. That doesn't even cover a quarter of the losses for people that missed payouts as a result. Honestly, @CG_SBCrumb, y'all should be ashamed.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I missed the awards in the arena because of the problem in the game. What about payments now
  • 2ovb81kvtf46.png

this is what you get for contacting the support...Fyi
  • Wow, makes me sick
  • he claims it was my mistake :)
  • Shocking. EA support for this game is horrendous. Always has been.
  • Wow. Just give everyone 200 and call it a day.
  • Yea when i went to submit a ticket it said it timed out please refresh n still doesnt work
  • StarSon
    7421 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Wait, this game was down for several hours, affecting everyone, and if we feel the need we have to create a support ticket? For 200 crystals?
    Lastly, it is difficult for us to identify who affected by this issue, but if you have been significantly impacted by the downtime, please send in a support ticket. The team will investigate and compensate you up 200 crystals.

What kind of garbage is this? New low, for real. That doesn't even cover a quarter of the losses for people that missed payouts as a result. Honestly, @CG_SBCrumb, y'all should be ashamed.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • I’m trying to submit a ticket and keep getting “This page has timed out. Please refresh and try again.” How were you able to get live chat?
  • StarSon
    7421 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie wow, such great customer service after being unable to play for 4 hours. Bravo.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Maredream wrote: »
    he claims it was my mistake :)

It's also our fault GG is underwhelming, our fault that the raids keep breaking and have to be "fixed", our fault that Revan floods arena slots 1-50 and HMF (even at only 5 stars) floods fleet arena 1-50. CG does no wrong - it's all the players' fault.

Been that way since August of 2017.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • You'd think they'd let their customer service department know, "hey we had server issues and told people to contact you, so just give them the 200 crystals" or something like that..

Or is that too easy?
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    I've had a few great experiences with EA support and a few really bad ones. It all depends on the prrson you are dealing with, unfortunately.
  • Awsome, good to see EA are top of their game as usual.
  • Timed out.
  • It's a shame they can't just send out compensation like they usually do. Having to deal with support just isn't worth the effort.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member

For clarify, did both your arena and ship arena payouts occur during the server downtime? If so, that really stinks and they should comp you something.
  • You'd think they'd let their customer service department know, "hey we had server issues and told people to contact you, so just give them the 200 crystals" or something like that..

Or is that too easy?

thats another problem, I asked the support guy to take a look at the forums several times but instead he chose not to....
  • Strubz wrote: »

For clarify, did both your arena and ship arena payouts occur during the server downtime? If so, that really stinks and they should comp you something.

yes and i even missed the bonus energy packs. Luckily i moved to 1 before the crash in arena
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    You'd think they'd let their customer service department know, "hey we had server issues and told people to contact you, so just give them the 200 crystals" or something like that..

Or is that too easy?

thats another problem, I asked the support guy to take a look at the forums several times but instead he chose not to....

I don't think CG employees are allowed in the forums. Heck, even Carrie only posts on reddit. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • DeeOhGee
    118 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    mvmss wrote: »
    I've had a few great experiences with EA support and a few really bad ones. It all depends on the prrson you are dealing with, unfortunately.

That is how all customer support goes in my experience. You either get someone who knows what they are doing, or someone who doesn't
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • yeah, I would send in a ticket later...I doubt EA support is even aware of what's going on yet...not the most on the ball group, lol.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    StarSon wrote: »

That doesn't even cover a quarter of the losses for *a small percentage of* people that missed payouts as a result..

FTFY.

Yeah, there are a few folks who would have netted better results if that had actually been able to play to payout. No doubt. But how are they to recompense based on what might have (but didn't) happen.

Say I'm sitting at 35 in squad. I miss my climb window. Am I to expect them to reimburse me as if I got 5? I could have made it. What about 1? With a refresh I certainly could have reached that. How are they to decide what you "COULD" have done? And that's just taking into account what is technically possible if I win all my matches. Never mind whether or not I actually could.

If they went by these forum posts, they'd have to give everyone 1st/1st results.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    DeeOhGee wrote: »
    mvmss wrote: »

That is how all customer support goes in my experience. You either get someone who knows what they are doing, or someone who doesn't

I'll miss you.
    Post edited by Kyno on

• Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Strubz wrote: »

yes and i even missed the bonus energy packs. Luckily i moved to 1 before the crash in arena

If you moved to 1 prior to the server downtime, did you still receive your arena rewards when you logged back in?
  • StarSon
    7421 posts Member
    Hey, I can't even create the ticket I was told to create:
    bbgo1s6ua7i8.png
  • Starson remember the days when they gave out 500 for like 30 minute outages. You guys set a precedent by doing this. How long will I have to wait to get my 200 crystals for a 4 hour outage? I had to wait 1 month to get my darkside TB rewards. This is ridiculous and it is a shame. Keep your 200 crystal, my time is worth more than that to fill out your service ticket. @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb