Outage Compensation [MERGE]

Replies

• DaceBG
    32 posts Member
    You should really reconsider the way you handle compensation for this issue. I feel as if we've just been told to... Erm... go love ourselves
    Leader of Bulgarian Republic
  • EA support is a total joke
  • I you don’t treat me as a customer, I will not be a customer: 100% FTP from now.
  • I'm in the same boat, have not been able to log in for 14+ hours.
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    Wow. Hahaha. GG EA.
  • There should be a compensation for everyone.
  • EA is not going to hand out 500+ crystals or send everyone compensation when Darth Revan is right around the corner. Do you know how much $$$ that would cost them? I can’t blame em.
  • I do not understand why so much greed.

No double drop or similar event for ages. Heck, why not have some kind of drop event when it was Women's day? Just an example. It would be so easy to keep the community happy with just a little attention from time to time.

No zeta refunds for fixing a game mechanic that they messed up in the first place.
    Each update is a mess basically.

It feels like the game has come close to its end and CG is trying to get as much money out of the leftover player as possible, which they wouldn't if they gave everyone 500 compensation crystals like they did before.
  • EA is not going to hand out 500+ crystals or send everyone compensation when Darth Revan is right around the corner. Do you know how much $$$ that would cost them? I can’t blame em.

Who cares? It's their mistake. Their fault. And they won't lose to much money, they can write off any losses on their tax return.

If they don't want to compensate us, that's fine, we can take our wallets elsewhere.

500 crystals would cost them? Lol how so?
  • It's a shame but it's starting to feel like characters are being pumped in with less regard to negative impacts and profit focused. I hear lots of you mentioning contract deadlines etc :-(
  • I contacted support and they said I have to post my issue on the forum. He also said he would submit my case and see if it gets approved for compensation? I have a feeling I will never hear from anyone.
  • Yeah can’t log in and can’t anything and they don’t give you anything for a worldwide lock out. What ****.

500 crystals would cost them? Lol how so?

500 crystals x 10 million players = $$$$

One of my old bosses used to work for companies. He’d save them millions by saving pennies... x hundreds of thousands of times.
  • It does not make sense to submit a ticket for refunds. It will only overwhelm their support and everyone should automatically receive crystals for the outage. 200 is too low in my opinion.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    I lost in one arena 25 crystals only couse i missed to climb. But more i lost the Energy refresh and some shards from Fleet shipments, those shards were only available for 3 houres, i Just couldnt logged in. So not so much. But we should be compensate for this few houres of loading screen.
  • 200 is way more than the vast majority of players would lose as the result of a short outage. Most people aren't in the top of SA for their shard. Anybody whose payout time didn't intersect with the outage probably lost nothing at all.
  • Mastersbgames
    222 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Yep
    Post edited by Mastersbgames on
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    As a result of the outage, I was forced to come to General Discussion and read this thread.

I should be awarded 2000 crystals and a lobotomy as compensation.
  • So I submitted a ticket, chatted with a help representative. Told me they added 200 crystals to my account. I took a look and.... NOTHING. Lol you guys are a joke. And I can’t wait to be told to submit another ticket by Kyno.
  • As advised i sent in a ticket, cause i missed arena payout and my ship payout got messed up too. In the answer by the support they apologize and redirected me to crumb's thread to get more info about the server issue. Now how does that help me to get compensation?
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I miss the days where they sent everyone 500 crystals for far less....those where the days.

They USED to care about the player base....
  • Bugs, glitches, bad timing on ga, character nerfs... i can live with all that stuff. But this type of **** is really annoying me
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Like 500 crystals at least. Many people were unable to play at payout. You can add some guild coins as well. Need that wampa at 7☆!
  • 3 hrs of trying to get in game.

Uninstalling reinstalling rebooting. Doing that again then yet again on another device thinking the issue was at my end. It was not.

Missed arena and fleet payout (crystals and of course the literally priceless sense of pride and achievement of hitting #1). Missed energy drops. Increased frustration and irritation for me all around.

So all in all I probably put in more effort here to get back online than my real job and I can get compensation only if I waste even more of my valuable time to raise a support ticket. This is a poor joke and way early for April fools Day.

Does your data driven analysis not inform you of the hole you are digging for yourselves with this kind of stingy behaviour. Do you understand the disenfranchisement you are causing via your handling of the issue.

Wake up. Take some coffee. Do the right thing
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I miss the days where they sent everyone 500 crystals for far less....those where the days.

They USED to care about the player base....

This^^^ x 1000%
  • What a joke.
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    Although I am sure they will do something, expecting compensation for a free game is absurd.
  • Brram77
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    So I wasn’t actually affected by the outage in any way. I didn’t even have a problem getting on, but most of my guild mates did. I figured, ok everyone will get something in the mail with an apology when it’s over. Not only is nobody getting anything but EA also seems to be sticking their middle finger up at us. To clarify I’m not up in arms abiutbthe outage, I’m upset over the way EA is handling its customers over a problem that they themselves created (and yes I am a customer. I hate to admit I’ve spent over four figures on this game. I had every intention of buying both OR packs for $80 when the darth Revan event came online, just as I have for every other event before this one. No longer. I’ll just earn it the second go around. I’ll survive. So EA, your short sightedness at least cost you $80. I wonder how much more it will cost you