Version Update 3/13 - Quality of Life - [MEGA]

Replies

  • m0rality
    150 posts Member
    edited March 15
    What in the world!!!??????

    1. Why on earth was the speed rest to 1x?
    2. Why was I forced to deal with that battle icon tutorial while I was doing Revan mirror matches on 1x?
    3. Why did the game lock up during that tutorial and kill my arena battles
    4. Why did you move simple buttons like find/request on the gear page. This may sound trivial but it requires two hands now to find and farm gear. That ADDs effort it doesnt remove it.
    5. Why was the login/logout hidden. Now it takes more effort to access it.

    Generally the usability/QOL improvements have been good in this game. However these changes have made the client LESS usuable...makes no sense.
  • JerrickKharr87
    554 posts Member
    edited March 15
    m0rality wrote: »
    What in the world!!!??????

    1. Why on earth was the speed rest to 1x?
    2. Why was I forced to deal with that battle icon tutorial while I was doing Revan mirror matches on 1x?
    3. Why did the game lock up during that tutorial and kill my arena battles
    4. Why did you move simple buttons like find/request on the gear page. This may sound trivial but it requires two hands now to find and farm gear. That ADD effort it doesnt remove it.
    5. Why was the login/logout hidden. Now it takes more effort to access it.

    Generally the usability/QOL improvements have been good in this game. However these changes have made the client LESS usuable...makes no sense.

    Yeah it was a terrible update. Wasn’t much of a QOL update. Definitely made things buggier and annoying.
  • Edward
    630 posts Member
    Staring at the Loading Cantina picture is hardly improving anyone’s quality of life, the best QoL update would be for everyone to spend less time in this game like a parental control >:)

    Less play, better life, always o:)
  • I can’t log into the game as it is stuck on the loading screen where would I report this?
  • When I need 1 of something I do Not want to sim 12 times. I keep being tricked by the game into maximum sims. I HATE EA.
  • Who clever idea was it to set sim default at maximum, I got caught out several times, get it fix asap
  • Maybe it's just my phone, but after the update my gear search radically changed. Over 90% (if not more) of my gear is only available as raid rewards or you have to spend 400 crystals just to get 1 item when I need 20...any ideas/recommendations, etc. ?
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    I can get used to the new energy simming, but the raid sim rewards are just terribad! Like you seriously gave us rank 11-15 rewards and even less credits? I remember the thread when ppl said top 5 or bust, glad CG once again listened to the players :(
  • Jenjhys
    185 posts Member
    edited March 15
    10 han shard as reward for every one in rancor simulation but we need 35 members in guild with 7stars han to be ablle to start simulation... Loool
    if 35 members in guild have han with 7 stars, 10 shard reward seems to be useless...
    Maybe change simulation condition (the problem is that we are 20 people in my guild to be able to make all phase alone and who finish with the highest score in the pit ).
    .. or change reward reward...
  • I’ve played this game for years never made a forum account until now because this update is SO BAD AND SO BROKEN it’s unfathomable who they are employing that produced this. iPad mini 4 which is still the latest model and still a $400 piece of hardware stutters and lags the entire time now in addition to all these obvious issues mentioned in this thread. It’s all unbelievable. The iPad mini 4 has worked flawlessly before this update also before you try to say this or that. So disappointed CG
  • Gorem
    1184 posts Member
    Its sorta sad that the bar has been set so low that CG can do anything and it appears to be QOL, but then even then are terrible at that. QOL for me would be to receive compensation and not have to fight with support for a month to get what we should have already gotten a month ago, like when people earned TB rewards after putting in hard work, didn't get the rewards, and had to fight a month to get it. Anyone who didn't get nothing. And now a 4hour unscheduled downtime where you have to fight for a measly 200 crystals?

    I feel like they had a squad button in the menu ready at game launch, and held it back till now just so the blow of all the other bad QOL changes could be looked over. Even the Platoon changes come right after a recent event, which unless you seven starred your Ebon, you won't be completing the platoons anyway at the level that's actually needed.

    Then of course, adding Raid sim in the most complicated way possible, with rewards that are less then they should be, taking up the same time as it would if you were not simming... while getting better rewards for not simming.

    And Maxing out our nrg sims, which is something no one asked for. There is such a feeling if disconnection with their playerbase. The best reason I've seen so far as to why they are so reluctant to give out compensation for their mistake, is because Darth Revan is soon, and they will make less money since people will buy less crystals. Meanwhile people will be doing that anyway as more and more are getting disgusted at these business practices.
  • 2k4441abiv34.png

    Obrigado.
  • Monel
    1272 posts Member
    Ernest696 wrote: »
    The SLIDER should start at 1 or Zero I am WAITING ENERGY in so many ways is not cool man. It's just another way to try and make me spend more money on this game

    Yup, they made a change. Admitting you can't adapt is not something you should do in a job interview.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Ernest696 wrote: »
    The SLIDER should start at 1 or Zero I am WAITING ENERGY in so many ways is not cool man. It's just another way to try and make me spend more money on this game

    Yup, they made a change. Admitting you can't adapt is not something you should do in a job interview.

    Clearly a job interview includes ability to play a mobile game.
  • L053R
    11 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Yup, they made a change. Admitting you can't adapt is not something you should do in a job interview.

    Not everyone who plays this game is a grown adult. Please remember this is for all ages. The developer should be the one keeping this in mind and putting out a quality product that is EASIEST for all ages. A younger customer will become frustrated quicker and stop playing because of issues like this.

    YES a Grown adult playing this game can simply take a breath and slow down then move the slider. After a week of losing the energy in not remembering, they will finally adapt. But a customer who is younger will not. They will see this game play as getting over too quickly and move on to a different game.

    I respect your view in that some customers will adapt quickly. What I am seeing in this thread though, is members who are talking down to other members about their views on the Game update. If a Representative from the development team was actively replying to the concerns here, then these threads would be more productive.

    Example:

    "MR. I have a Problem" - This sucks, I don't like the slider all the way to the max because its is taking my energy.

    "CG_Whoever" - Thank You for the feedback, I am sorry that this part of the update is making an issue. I am going to collect some more feedback and send it up the chain. In the meantime please check the slider first before clicking the sim button. We want our customers to be happy with our product. Please be patient.


    We as members of a forum, or customers of a product should not be dragging the other person down because of their opinion, concern over a game change, or how they choose to play this game. WE should be the ones who are making the positive suggestions on how to get things resolved.

  • Monel
    1272 posts Member
    L053R wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Yup, they made a change. Admitting you can't adapt is not something you should do in a job interview.

    Not everyone who plays this game is a grown adult. Please remember this is for all ages. The developer should be the one keeping this in mind and putting out a quality product that is EASIEST for all ages. A younger customer will become frustrated quicker and stop playing because of issues like this.

    YES a Grown adult playing this game can simply take a breath and slow down then move the slider. After a week of losing the energy in not remembering, they will finally adapt. But a customer who is younger will not. They will see this game play as getting over too quickly and move on to a different game.

    I respect your view in that some customers will adapt quickly. What I am seeing in this thread though, is members who are talking down to other members about their views on the Game update. If a Representative from the development team was actively replying to the concerns here, then these threads would be more productive.

    Example:

    "MR. I have a Problem" - This sucks, I don't like the slider all the way to the max because its is taking my energy.

    "CG_Whoever" - Thank You for the feedback, I am sorry that this part of the update is making an issue. I am going to collect some more feedback and send it up the chain. In the meantime please check the slider first before clicking the sim button. We want our customers to be happy with our product. Please be patient.


    We as members of a forum, or customers of a product should not be dragging the other person down because of their opinion, concern over a game change, or how they choose to play this game. WE should be the ones who are making the positive suggestions on how to get things resolved.

    Dont believe I dragged anyone down, just gave free life advice. No matter the age, and hey scientific studies have shown it's easier for young people to adapt than older. So they are lucky!

    Slide left or right makes no difference to me.
  • I don't see an issue with the slider. If it's not in the position I want, I simply move the slider. Slider is WAI.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Monel
    1272 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Ernest696 wrote: »
    The SLIDER should start at 1 or Zero I am WAITING ENERGY in so many ways is not cool man. It's just another way to try and make me spend more money on this game

    Yup, they made a change. Admitting you can't adapt is not something you should do in a job interview.

    Clearly a job interview includes ability to play a mobile game.

    A person's skills appear everywhere in life. The kindness a person shows, the ability to solve problems, etc... it's all connected. Furthermore you never know when an opportunity might present itself.

    All I am saying is learn to adapt, life is always changing and sometimes you cant change it back.
  • Gorem
    1184 posts Member
    So, the entire guild gets the exact same gear drop from a Rancor sim?

    Interesting. Even the salvage amounts were the same.
  • On simming the Pit, can some choose to manually run through for better rewards?
    Officer of recruiting for Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya & Negotiator on farm. 7 spots open, ask me for an invite.
  • Gorem
    1184 posts Member
    On simming the Pit, can some choose to manually run through for better rewards?

    Nope, the moment the join period ends, everyone is sent the exact same gear. Literally the same gear.
  • Ztyle
    1951 posts Member
    edited March 16
    H3llD3R wrote: »
    2k4441abiv34.png

    Obrigado.
    @H3llD3R
    On my device I get to the same screen pushing either of those buttons you highlighted, they just have different texts on them, but does the same
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Ernest696 wrote: »
    The SLIDER should start at 1 or Zero I am WAITING ENERGY in so many ways is not cool man. It's just another way to try and make me spend more money on this game

    Yup, they made a change. Admitting you can't adapt is not something you should do in a job interview.

    Clearly a job interview includes ability to play a mobile game.

    I’ve got an interview coming up where I would be helping to test the company’s software before it gets released to stores across the country. I literally used this game and my YouTube channel where I’ve shown exploits on my resume! We will see if it’s successful!

    But yeah, your point isn’t lost on me.
  • How about fix your god **** update first before trotting out another paywall hero, huh? I have had to forfeit fleet arena matches two nights in a row now because the game either take forever to respond to a single command or just simply does not respond at all and I get timed out.
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the sim for nodes back!!! I've already accidentally spent all my energy on 6-nodes farming for minor gear twice. It's really NOT hard to slide the thing all the way over -- worst case scenario, the way it was, you had to do it again. Now, if you're half-paying-attention/doing what you're used to doing, it costs you hours and/or crystals. Terrible, terrible change.
  • First time posting on the forum. I had to drop in and add my name to the users who have expressed concerns over the change to the Node Simming Slider. Imagine your kids maxing out the volume on an expensive stereo system every time you leave the room. Next time you use the stereo you blow out the premium speakers attached. Will you remember to turn it down each time? Probably. Say you have a limited amount of money to spend on replacement speakers. How many times will you go through this process before you decide it’s not worth it? Please return the functionality of the slider to how it worked previously. I, for one, would be very grateful.
  • mvs84
    29 posts Member
    I think the best solution is restore Sim slider to 1 by default and add an option in configuration to "set sim slider to max".

    Anyone who wants this functionality, check this option.

    All we are happy.
  • This was the worst update so far to this game. Quality of life for us didnt enter into the equation. Drop rates are down, frustration is way up, and honestly I think you will see a drop off in player count. Who is running the show up there that thought these were good ideas?? As a dev, I get the money aspect, but the game is getting so far away from its original feel that it doesnt seem that great anymore, just another overt and flailing cash grab by lazy planners.
Sign In or Register to comment.