Well... Ig88 had been posing a double-use problem for me

With an HK rework I think my 88 will be all BH for me.

Replies

• With an HK rework I think my 88 will be all BH for me.
    Truth. I have no use for 88, 86, JE, or probe droid now that their squad leader is down.
  • JE is still fantastic in a Grievous-led team. I know that isn't much consolation, but it isn't nothing.

And though HK's leadership is getting changed (not necessarily nerfed, but possibly and probably), we don't yet know how it'll all interact. As with all things of this manner, I'd advise simply hoarding in the this time of strife, holding onto everything before deciding the direction that you'd like to throw it all in.
  • JE is still fantastic in a Grievous-led team. I know that isn't much consolation, but it isn't nothing.

And though HK's leadership is getting changed (not necessarily nerfed, but possibly and probably), we don't yet know how it'll all interact. As with all things of this manner, I'd advise simply hoarding in the this time of strife, holding onto everything before deciding the direction that you'd like to throw it all in.
    I know he is good, but I already have 5 Separatist droids to put together on a team and don’t have room for JE. Just frustrated that when they finally get to reworking HK, they get rid of what made him good.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    JE is still fantastic in a Grievous-led team. I know that isn't much consolation, but it isn't nothing.

I know he is good, but I already have 5 Separatist droids to put together on a team and don’t have room for JE. Just frustrated that when they finally get to reworking HK, they get rid of what made him good.

If you're using Magnaguard, you should replace him with JE. His speed makes him ALWAYS go first even against the best Revans, his Revive and heal are fantastic.

I understand the frustration, BUT, on the bright side, though they're getting rid of that one thing that used to make him good, his new ability may also be great, as could be the rest of his abilities! There's a bright side!