C3PO speed mechanism

Banmeong
129 posts Member
edited March 2019
Hi guys please help me.
I am wondering "Protocol Droid" which gave 3PO +20 speed.
Is it already on the status?
Or is it current speed +20 (in battle only)?
Example my 3PO has 250 speed. Does in battle it means my 3PO has 250 + 20 (270 total)?

Also I want to ask about the mechanism with CLS, HS, chewie, R2 team.
Can I make my C3po as fast as possible? Or should I make it slowest because of other character "Translation" first. Then call "Oh My Goodness"? I'm planning to get G12+ gear that add 6 speed. But if it does, 3PO speed would be faster than my CLS. I am confuse what is better option.

Please comment below guys and thank you!

Replies

• Kanak
    22 posts Member
    it's +20 after you're in a fight,
    as for your 2nd question that is something you need to find out what works best for you as both ways have pros/cons.
  • @Kanak Thanks for your fast response. My 3Po speed is 250 (in battle 270). My CLS speed 277, chewie 266. Sometimes 3PO outspeed my CLS and sometimes my Chewie outspeed 3PO. My guess right now it is because Luke's leadership. But I can't be sure!
  • Personally, I find it’s easier to speed up R2 and rely on smokescreen to force mark on CLS. Mine is around 290 and usually goes before the 300 speed revans and almost always goes before ones that are slower than him.
  • Personally, I find it’s easier to speed up R2 and rely on smokescreen to force mark on CLS. Mine is around 290 and usually goes before the 300 speed revans and almost always goes before ones that are slower than him.

I build my R2 like a tank. Health and potency set mod. Speed at 281. Should I change R2 to speed mod? Because 300 speed revan mark so random before my R2.
  • If you are using CLS lead, this is the speed order you want. CLS > R2 > Han > Chewie > 3P0. Han will go first, shoot and stun jolee. Use CLS to inflict ability block on GK. Then use R2s flame attack to give everyone on your team 15-25% tm from resisted debuffs. Use hans special attack on GMY, then use his special buff. Use Chewies aoe dispell. Use 3pO for mass assist on GMY, killing him once and bringing back down to half health. At this point CLS is at 100% tm again, use his special to change attack mode and call chewie to assist, then attack GMY again and he’s dead. R2 is at 100% tm now, stealth everyone but R2. R2 takes the mark, you take out jolee, and then clean the rest up at ease.
  • If you are using CLS lead, this is the speed order you want. CLS > R2 > Han > Chewie > 3P0. Han will go first, shoot and stun jolee. Use CLS to inflict ability block on GK. Then use R2s flame attack to give everyone on your team 15-25% tm from resisted debuffs. Use hans special attack on GMY, then use his special buff. Use Chewies aoe dispell. Use 3pO for mass assist on GMY, killing him once and bringing back down to half health. At this point CLS is at 100% tm again, use his special to change attack mode and call chewie to assist, then attack GMY again and he’s dead. R2 is at 100% tm now, stealth everyone but R2. R2 takes the mark, you take out jolee, and then clean the rest up at ease.

I did major changes on my team mod thanks to you guys. Now: CLS 292, R2 308, Han 259, Chewie 255, 3po 226(246). I think R2 must go first with smokescreen. Revan nowadays are so fast. Average rank 50 in my arena has 310+ speed. He"ll mark chewie or 3po right after han shot first. Struggling to the big50 arena