How long until

How long until they start deciding that other leads and characters are restricting possible future content? They are going through all of the old kits and removing TM gain because they believe it is too powerful. Rex is probably next. Maybe one day they will nerf Revan because he is too powerful for them to add more good Jedi to without disrupting their current P2W meta.

Replies

• Zfinn will be nerfed because of an infinite loop potential.
    Hk will be changed because his kit doesnt make any sense lore-wise. He hasnt been working with droids, and he was never a fan of them, let alone encouraging other droids!

I think both above reasons are acceptable.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    What old kits are they going through. Examples please.
  • Stick wrote: »
    Finn and HK. Both of them are having their kits entirely reworked in a way that makes them useless for what people originally farmed and geared them for.
  • Cant say for sure they will be useless u havent seen it yet.
  • Cant say for sure they will be useless u havent seen it yet.
    I never said useless. I said useless for what people farmed them for. No one farmed HK to be anything other than a droid lead, and that is being taken away. Zfinn will no longer be the raid monster and Revan counter that he once was. They are not useless, they are just not the same characters people put time and effort into farming.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Only thing I can think of where hk ‘s L is used is that kill Ewok event, so, meh
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    Finn and HK. Both of them are having their kits entirely reworked in a way that makes them useless for what people originally farmed and geared them for.
    2 examples is hardly “ all of the old kits “. Stop acting like a jealous high school girlfriend, and stop blowing things out of proportion.

• Stick wrote: »
    Droideka wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »
    2 examples is hardly “ all of the old kits “. Stop acting like a jealous high school girlfriend, and stop blowing things out of proportion.
    Easy to say for someone who didn’t hear Finn or HK, and had entire squads depending on them that will now be left without suitable leaders. Especially my droids, who are going to have to be led by Lobot now.