Jango or Boba lead?

Any advice on who is superior in the lead position.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Depends what you're using them in:

Boba has an insanely easy contract to fulfill, grants a massive damage AND health boost, and interacts nicely with Thermal Detonator users.

Jango gives a critical speed boost to all Scoundrels and grants Bounty Hunter's Resolve to every BH on the team. Great in arena on offense, but not so good on defence, where the AI doesn't prioritize finishing the contract.
  • Any advice on who is superior in the lead position.

Generally Jango out of the two imo but ideally you want Bossk lead for BH.

• Best leaders for me are Bossk and Embo. Bossk for defence, Embo for offense.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Jango lead is devastating on offense assuming your team is all g12 with decent mods so they have some survivability...lower gear you're going to want bossk so you dont die before contract goes off
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    This. Bounty Hunters are the Swiss Army knives of SWGoH and have several leaders who are good for different situations.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »

Specifically the Chewie event. I do have Dengar but no Bossk. I've seen it done with no Dengar so am curious who would be better lead for Chewie.

• Boba. The health gain from modding for Potency almost makes up for the loss of Bossk's +50% protection.

The key is surviving the opening salvo of moves. Jango is adding speed, but that doesn't help when the whole enemy team goes 1-2x before you go once. Plus he needs his lead Zeta to really gain maximum benefit. PLUS you need to fulfill the contract to get the best benefit: BHR on everyone. By then half your team with already be dead.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Boba. The health gain from modding for Potency almost makes up for the loss of Bossk's +50% protection.

The key is surviving the opening salvo of moves. Jango is adding speed, but that doesn't help when the whole enemy team goes 1-2x before you go once. Plus he needs his lead Zeta to really gain maximum benefit. PLUS you need to fulfill the contract to get the best benefit: BHR on everyone. By then half your team with already be dead.

My jango with lead speed boost is 352 and boba 351 so not many are going before me....contract fills in a couple turns with all the aoe's and with bobas ability block greedos irresistible stun bossk's stun and dengar doing his mean green thing it's easy to control most battles....boba is good but jango is great
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Boba. The health gain from modding for Potency almost makes up for the loss of Bossk's +50% protection.

My jango with lead speed boost is 352 and boba 351 so not many are going before me....contract fills in a couple turns with all the aoe's and with bobas ability block greedos irresistible stun bossk's stun and dengar doing his mean green thing it's easy to control most battles....boba is good but jango is great
    That's nice but @Vendi1983 was specifically answering about BH squad for Chewie event without Bossk (and most likely without Godlike speed).
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

That's nice but @Vendi1983 was specifically answering about BH squad for Chewie event without Bossk (and most likely without Godlike speed).

I missed that post......in this case I agree 100% boba would be the best bet but still going to be a rough rng fest without bossk
  • Agreed.