Carth raid potential?

Some cool results is HAAT. Does anyone else have a team to use him in any of the raids?
a09z8hitnygn.jpg
kgkk1ti1tro0.jpg
aoiusvn3437d.jpg
6c19r2xlh7h0.jpg

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    P2 in sith based on what I've heard
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Pretty sure you could run a sack of potatoes with zFinn, 3PO + CLS and it would solo HAAT...
  • Anyone can damage in p2. It takes...5 minutes for the whole phase. :#
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Carth did 28 million.

How does this work?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Oh I see. It had 68 dots. Lol.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    EDIT: Ahh nevermind. They will do what they do.

IMHO.

Post edited by VonZant on
  • His damage stacks by 10% for every dot, and he inflicts them on his basic. That was about how much damage Wampa could do in the raid but it ramped up quicker. Now I know it works I'm going to see how fast it can be.
  • I kind of want to start a ZZVader team with Carth, Ordo, Boba, and Wampa. It could get silly.
  • GunnerFCm wrote: »
    I kind of want to start a ZZVader team with Carth, Ordo, Boba, and Wampa. It could get silly.

Sily enough cause u would do about 5-10% of p1 and watch gg go into infinite loop berserker mode
  • Enjoy Zfinn while you can...
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    I kind of want to start a ZZVader team with Carth, Ordo, Boba, and Wampa. It could get silly.

Probably use Mission or Z over Boba, for the extra assist calls. Both inflict dots, and Z can also drop Armor Shred.

Edit: I just realized Vader would be lead in this situation, not Carth, so there would not be assist calls. I haz the dumb.
    Post edited by Jarvind on
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Zetad mission calls her to assist zaalbar.
  • I used to run Zader with Boba and OGKylo when I was climbing the ranks. Stack up some dots and then Boba execute but the dots just stay. That's where the Carth and Canderous idea came from. Boba's execute becomes ridiculous with multiple stacking dots.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Wampa instead of carth.. not using bb8? Wampa with mass daze might make p1 easer?
    I struggle to get through p1 with the zfinn cls raid Han c3po bb8 team.. can autonthe rest just not p1
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Wampa instead of carth.. not using bb8? Wampa with mass daze might make p1 easer?
    I struggle to get through p1 with the zfinn cls raid Han c3po bb8 team.. can autonthe rest just not p1

Wampa works well and BB8 calling Finn to attack screws things up. P1 is not auto with any team. Get 2 stacks of translation on B2 off the start and life is easier. Dont use hans dead eye (middle attack) ever in P1. Only ever use finns heal (never attack GG. side droids are fine). Leave B2 alive with 2x translation and he will basically never go. 1escgr1ixoc0.jpg
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Cheers @B0baf3tt I’ll give it a go tonight..
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    q2a53itgfp66.jpg
    A little better. Need to 6e his mods for some real throwdown. I think he could be better than Wampa fully G12
  • Does his damage increase for killing someone go through phases?
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Does his damage increase for killing someone go through phases?

Edit: Sorry, I completely misread this. I don't know. Usually these types of abilities say "for the rest of the encounter" which is current wave only, or "for the rest of the battle" which is until you either win or die. His doesn't have either.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

Edit: Sorry, I completely misread this. I don't know. Usually these types of abilities say "for the rest of the encounter" which is current wave only, or "for the rest of the battle" which is until you either win or die. His doesn't have either.

Do Asajj and Young Han have that language? Dont have access to game right now.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    VonZant wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

Do Asajj and Young Han have that language? Dont have access to game right now.

AV says encounter, Yolo says battle. So checks out, I think? I've never used AV for HAAT but I think her offense resets between phases.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Yes she does.