Finishing touches to 7* Chewie?

I know my team isn’t quite ready but not sure who to focus on next. I will have 7* Bossk in time for the event.

https://swgoh.gg/p/657876372/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

G12 Boba
G11 Bossk
G10 Greedo
G10 Cad
G9 Dengar

Who should I gear, and to what levels?
Should I burn my very first zeta ever on Bossk?

My goal is to invest enough that the event becomes doable without 100+ tries lol. I’d settle for 50. That said I don’t want to overinvest gear because I would love to start working on other teams.

Replies

• I would absolutely zeta Bossk. It will make the event much easier with the extra survivability, and it is good in TW/GA and the TB BH mission. I would just save up gear if I was you. If it’s not going well at the time of the event add gear. The only other person I would consider giving a zeta is KRU for you. It is also a very good zeta, but considering you are going for Chewbacca I would zeta Bossk. By the time you get Revan you will likely have more zetas for him.
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    I would absolutely zeta Bossk. It will make the event much easier with the extra survivability, and it is good in TW/GA and the TB BH mission. I would just save up gear if I was you. If it’s not going well at the time of the event add gear. The only other person I would consider giving a zeta is KRU for you. It is also a very good zeta, but considering you are going for Chewbacca I would zeta Bossk. By the time you get Revan you will likely have more zetas for him.

Just got my final zeta mat today, so here we go. Zeta Bossk lead - right?
  • zBOssk is a great BH lead in the game, period. All the BH leads though are pretty darned good.
    Boba mod for potency health speed crit and crit damage
    Greedo mod similar to Boba
    If you go Cad lead and mod for health, prot, speed, defense, and offense, awesome.
    88 mod speed crit damage and offense

All of these teams have surprisingly more synergy than say a non-Bastilla non-Revan non-GMY Jedi team.

Tossing zeta on Greedo's threaten and 88's AA enhance that even more. Meta competitive? I doubt it. Incredibly useful in-game? Any developed BH team
  • Spacemilk wrote: »
    Lagandary wrote: »
    I would absolutely zeta Bossk. It will make the event much easier with the extra survivability, and it is good in TW/GA and the TB BH mission. I would just save up gear if I was you. If it’s not going well at the time of the event add gear. The only other person I would consider giving a zeta is KRU for you. It is also a very good zeta, but considering you are going for Chewbacca I would zeta Bossk. By the time you get Revan you will likely have more zetas for him.

Just got my final zeta mat today, so here we go. Zeta Bossk lead - right?

Nice! Up to top 10 in arena!
  • You may need to gear up to 10 or 11 and if you can get Bossk to g12 it would make your life easier, making you retry ~50 times instead of ~200! Good luck.
  • Spacemilk wrote: »

G12 Boba
    G11 Bossk
    G10 Greedo
    G10 Cad
    G9 Dengar

I used these exact characters to unlock 7* chewie. I used g12 zbossk lead, g12 boba, g10 greedo, g11 cad, and g11 dengar. With these gears and having modded to 200+ speed on each, it still took me somewhere near 100+ tries until the right rng came up. If you want to go lower than 50 tries as you mentioned, then probably g11+ or mostly g12 is needed.
  • Eonixx
    62 posts Member
    You will never look back at a Zeta Bossk regretting it.

As other said, it is invaluable in many aspects of the game.

Just to name one, I end up with at least 2-3 battles on my Defense line in GA with Bossk as lead, sometimes without even a dent.
  • Eonixx wrote: »
    You will never look back at a Zeta Bossk regretting it.

As other said, it is invaluable in many aspects of the game.

Just to name one, I end up with at least 2-3 battles on my Defense line in GA with Bossk as lead, sometimes without even a dent.

I just finished Mod Battle 9F with my zbOss k team today
  • My squad for Chewbacca was this:
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/138988/

• My squad for Chewbacca was this:
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/138988/

Hot **** that’s quite the team. Not sure I’m going to invest quite so much, I love my BH team but I’d like to switch to Jango longer term so I know one of these guys will end up on the bench.

I did zeta Bossk :) and finally got him 7* and took him to G12. Cad and Greedo are ready to G11 if need be, and Dengar is still G9 (got some work to get him ready to G10).

Already zBossk is SO useful.