Help with roster

Ya so Im kinda confused and unsure of what to farm/gear.
My SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/p/264377878/
I imagine I'll be able to get Chewie 7* next time his event comes.
Currently tryharding (all 200 crystals I get per day) vets to finish JTR, then I'll finish Ewoks then move to DT and ST
Ships is Bastilla (I guess for when I want to complete Revan), then maybe Jolee??
And hard node is Wicket, Shore/Reaper leftovers go towards Bossk (till I unlock then I'll move to HT).

All my gear at the moment is going towards my Rebels (slowly getting there).
My guild does HPit, Haat and P6 STR (I get roughly 10th every time).

Who should I gear/farm after? Currently I have the mindset that chasing the meta won't help so I've opted for Raids/TB. Is that okay or am I missing out?

P.s. Sorry for cancerous format my top row of keys is ****** so I have to use on screen :)

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Generally you want to always be farming towards getting hero journey characters and legendary characters. Looks like you’re actually doing a great job thus far. I may farm for the two revans sooner than later knowing how OP and needed they are (assuming on darth revan).
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Well you don’t have Bossk, so I wouldn’t be to sure about Chewie...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Since both Jolee and Bastilla have their own hard nodes, I would suggest to farm Carth from the ship node instead. Yes, Bastilla is great for several game modes, but if you aim at collecting legendary/journey characters fast, farming Carth would be better. You could probably finish Jolee and Bastilla before T3 and what's-her-name-blue-OR-girl by farming their hard nodes only, and Carth is only located in that ships node.
    Nihion wrote: »

Boba lead works fine. 4 x g11 and Boba at g12 will get him his 7*Chewie.

• Waqui wrote: »
    Since both Jolee and Bastilla have their own hard nodes, I would suggest to farm Carth from the ship node instead. Yes, Bastilla is great for several game modes, but if you aim at collecting legendary/journey characters fast, farming Carth would be better. You could probably finish Jolee and Bastilla before T3 and what's-her-name-blue-OR-girl by farming their hard nodes only, and Carth is only located in that ships node.

Boba lead works fine. 4 x g11 and Boba at g12 will get him his 7*Chewie.

thats a good point, cheers
  • Rafini wrote: »
    Generally you want to always be farming towards getting hero journey characters and legendary characters. Looks like you’re actually doing a great job thus far. I may farm for the two revans sooner than later knowing how OP and needed they are (assuming on darth revan).

cool :)
  • Nihion wrote: »

Yes I get told all the time but I got time to let the RNG sink in ;)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    hotdeaths wrote: »

I did this with Ewoks. Everyone said I could not get C3P0 7* without Chirps or Wicket. I figured I could just try 300 times with Teebo lead and get a lucky run since I had g12 Elder and g11 zPaploo and zLogray.

They were right and I was wrong. Farming Chirpa now. If I dont get it with him next time, instead of farming Wicket I'll probably just delete the game. ;)

Although its probably technically possible to get Chewie without Bossk, I would not risk it. Anyway, since he is the only BH tank and has probably the best ship in the game, he is absolutely worth the investment.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    I found Chewie 7 star fairly trivial with this team
    Boba (G12) + Bayonet (Modded for damage), Zam, Dengar, Cad and Greedo (Rest G11 and modded with lots of Potency and enough CC to exploit their kits)
    —> I won’t lie it did take 3 attempts to get it done. Bossk would make it easier obviously
  • VonZant wrote: »
    hotdeaths wrote: »

I did this with Ewoks. Everyone said I could not get C3P0 7* without Chirps or Wicket. I figured I could just try 300 times with Teebo lead and get a lucky run since I had g12 Elder and g11 zPaploo and zLogray.

They were right and I was wrong. Farming Chirpa now. If I dont get it with him next time, instead of farming Wicket I'll probably just delete the game. ;)

Although its probably technically possible to get Chewie without Bossk, I would not risk it. Anyway, since he is the only BH tank and has probably the best ship in the game, he is absolutely worth the investment.

Im not sure when though - do I farm him with his ship? Should I do that straight after I finish my current hard nodes?

Although I know I can do Chewie as I've seen people with worse complete it - also tier 6 was a breeze with 2 g9 and g11 boba