Problems beating Tier 7 Artist of War

2Next

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    No zetas needed.

Health and protection on everyone. At least a potency cross and one potency set on Zeb (I put a full 6 + cross). Have Chopper over 200 speed if you can. Secret is using stagger on DTs to remove their deadly buff. Spread daze with Zeb and use all assists to him. Kill DT first the the everyone else then Thrawn. Backup plan Kanan or Chopper as needed. Can be done at g8 with this strategy.
  • Ok. I am just going to say it: are you **** kidding me? I beat the Artist of War previously and have my Thrawn. But now I am not able to beat Tier I. And my Thrawn G12 all gold team cannot beat Tier III?!? Half my toons are dead before I get a turn.

Again: Are you **** kidding me?!?!
  • Don’t overthink it. I did it at level 84 with g8 on all but Chopper at g9. Like stated, use arena mods. Omegas on uniques are a must. Hit auto and watch some tv.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    The Zeb strategy does sound good, but what helped me was actually having Ezra and Hera call on each other, as it granted turn meter each time. This was how I beat it way back when. Also, like has been said, take out the Death Troopers first and Thrawn last
  • I wasted atleast 1000 crystals, for just 1 mod that has speed as its primary, arrow and secondary speed. 1000 crystals , i dont want to spend for each of my mods.
    I guess i failed this.
    Also , what should i farm? Some guy told me nightsisters as I did , but should i continue doing that?

Post pic of speed primary mod with secondary speed. Because you'll have the first one of those in existence.

Betting he meant a speed set (running man) arrow with a speed primary.
  • I went with G10 except Zeb G9, very easy.
    I think G9 is reasonably hard.
  • KyoO1234 wrote: »
    Ok. I am just going to say it: are you **** kidding me? I beat the Artist of War previously and have my Thrawn. But now I am not able to beat Tier I. And my Thrawn G12 all gold team cannot beat Tier III?!? Half my toons are dead before I get a turn.

Mythic tiers are hard, very hard. They even put it in words: This event mission is extremely challenging and requires powerful characters and careful strategy. Not just lip service.
    Who else is on your team? I like double tank strategy: Shore Storm Dtrooper and the ace-in-the-hole Palpatine. EP crackling doom punishes them for being so fast. Take them out from right to left; Ezra and Sabine first, then the rest. Make Shore fast and taunt often.
  • It’s possible to get Thrawn with g8 Phoenix (using either Sabine or Chopper, both work though Chopper makes the event a bit easier than Sabine) as long as you’ve got almost all of the omegas and at least 70 speed on each toon. No zetas required. Call zeb for assists and make sure to take out Deathtroopers first and save Thrawn for last.
  • KyoO1234 wrote: »
    Ok. I am just going to say it: are you **** kidding me? I beat the Artist of War previously and have my Thrawn. But now I am not able to beat Tier I. And my Thrawn G12 all gold team cannot beat Tier III?!? Half my toons are dead before I get a turn.

Mythic tiers are hard, very hard. They even put it in words: This event mission is extremely challenging and requires powerful characters and careful strategy. Not just lip service.
    Who else is on your team? I like double tank strategy: Shore Storm Dtrooper and the ace-in-the-hole Palpatine. EP crackling doom punishes them for being so fast. Take them out from right to left; Ezra and Sabine first, then the rest. Make Shore fast and taunt often.

Guess it only works with Shore Trooper since otherwise 2-3 of my toons are dead before I get the first turn.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »

Guess it only works with Shore Trooper since otherwise 2-3 of my toons are dead before I get the first turn.

Yeah this. Double tank. You will still die a few times. Even my G12 team gets smoked a few times. Spread shock and Keep EP alive.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I posted in a different Mythic thread earlier, but here's how I made it work:

G12 Thrawn (E&F but no leader zeta) 260
    G11 Vader (lead but no unique zeta) 215
    G11 Palp (no zeta at all) 192
    G11 Tarkin (no zeta) 209
    G10 Shore 171 (76k H+P)

The winning run with all 5 alive was because Sabine opened with her basic on Shore instead of Armor Shred and then Chopper taunted instead of clearing Shore's taunt.

I then went strategic and instead of using the tempting Fracture on Thrawn's first move I passed a turn to Shore to re-taunt and grant Crit Immunity. That sealed it. Maybe my 10th attempt with that lineup.
  • Thank you guys! I finally was able to defeat thrawn, and claim the 7 stars for him!
    Thank you all for your suggestions, as they really helped me out.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I posted in a similar thread, but they broke sabine again with the last update. Under ai, she won''t use aoe, only shred, gain tm, then shred more.

I really wish they'd fix her properly tho, cuz she never prioritized her zeta under ai, even after the last fix. so dumb