DN Anihilated hero can't be revived?

Since when? I have used Jolee in the lastweek or so and revived GK twice, but last night in STR and now arena, no go. Checked skill and it says cannot be revived? When did this happen?

Replies

• Since when? I have used Jolee in the lastweek or so and revived GK twice, but last night in STR and now arena, no go. Checked skill and it says cannot be revived? When did this happen?

I'd say about March of 2018.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Since when? I have used Jolee in the lastweek or so and revived GK twice, but last night in STR and now arena, no go. Checked skill and it says cannot be revived? When did this happen?

2 years ago in February. When they released DN. It’s the omega, I believe.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    edited March 2019

He was released February 2017, dont know where you got that month from
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    So when jolee res'd gk in str it was a fluke.. joy lol oh well out with Jolee and back in with Hyoda in arena.
  • So when jolee res'd gk in str it was a fluke.. joy lol

Hold up raid or arena?
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    So when jolee res'd gk in str it was a fluke.. joy lol

Hold up raid or arena?

Sith Raid T6

I thought he was talking about the Sith Raid, which came out in March of 2018. Turns out he meant both, so I should've added in February of 2017. Oops.

I thought he was talking about the Sith Raid, which came out in March of 2018. Turns out he meant both, so I should've added in February of 2017. Oops.

He was but this was under arena and character strategy, so I thought he was talking about arena
  • Sorry for the confusion.. raging and didn't watch where I put this.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »

Hold up raid or arena?

Sith Raid T6

Has Jolee ever revived anyone after being annihilated before in the Sith Raid? And I mean specifically killed with the move Annihilate. Also don’t replace Jolee in arena, Triumvirate teams will not beat you. I assume you’re using Revan, right?
  • Nihion wrote: »

Hold up raid or arena?

Sith Raid T6

Has Jolee ever revived anyone after being annihilated before in the Sith Raid? And I mean specifically killed with the move Annihilate. Also don’t replace Jolee in arena, Triumvirate teams will not beat you. I assume you’re using Revan, right?

Nope, no Revan. Almost have all needed to 7*.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Hold up raid or arena?

Sith Raid T6

Nope, no Revan. Almost have all needed to 7*.

Wait, what is the team that you use for both arena and the raid?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    zBastila, zEzra, GK, zJolee, zGMY.

For the inevitable question, in T6 P1 I use RJT squad and the Bastila squad to usually hit 10 mil total damage. Then it depends on what phase needs help when I login to see guild progress. In Arena I was content to sit in the 150 range with the Bastila squad. But the Revan explosion is dictating otherwise. Just another day in fun city.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Other than in that one assault battle, annihilate has always prevented revives everywhere.
  • At this point GK must have went down from culmative damage, which would let Jolee res him?
  • At this point GK must have went down from culmative damage, which would let Jolee res him?

Everyone stoooooop spreading misinformation to my man.

Dune, here buddy.

Annihalate prevents revives everywhere *except* in two places:

1) assault battle of ns/phoenix.
    2) p1 of sith raid. (P4 prevents revives THOUGH!).

Bye! Keep posting, love your posts mate! ;D
  • So senility is not the cause of thinking he res' d GK in p1.. Thanks!

Dune, here buddy.

According to the raid details this is not true. It should prevent revive in both phases. The skill reads exactly the same for both phases.

Dune, here buddy.

You're simply wrong.

After manually checking all STR tiers p1 and p4 Nihilus descriptions, Annihilate ALWAYS reads as such:

"Instantly defeat target enemy. The defeated target can't be Revived. If successful, Nihilus gains Offense, Defense, and Speed equal to 30% of the target's stats. This ability can't be Evaded and starts on cooldown.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    At this point GK must have went down from culmative damage, which would let Jolee res him?

Dune, here buddy.

Unfortunately, you are spreading misinformation. And also spreading misinformation by claiming others are spreading misinformation, because they are not spreading misinformation, but you are spreading misinformation which makes all of us: The Misinformed. But that’s besides the point.

I looked at T6 of Sith Raid and it says under Annihilate in both P1 and P4 that the target cannot be revived. So Dune I would say that GK died of accumulating damage and that is why you were able to revive him. For example, he may have had the Special Raid Buff, Resisted Annihilate, died of DOT or something, and then was revived by Jolee. It could also have been a bug. Kirito may be referring to T1-T5 or T7, the rules of which I am not well informed of.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    At this point GK must have went down from culmative damage, which would let Jolee res him?

Dune, here buddy.

Annihilate definitely prevents revive in p1 of the str. Always has.

Also, it doesnt prevent zombies revive
  • How you didn't know this is baffling.
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I challenge all of you haha. Raid details are wrong. Or have been changed recently? Idk, but yeah. I believe i've known that its wrong for sometime.

Bye for now though! ;D

A slight note: CG themselves once acknowledged about this and said its wai iirc.

Edit: I finally remember why this maybe. Visas marr in the jtr team!!
    When the raid came out, they would've wanted to make her relevant, and considering how difficult p1 was back then, they must have wanted to make her useful! It all makes sense now.

Last thoughts: What all i said was 100% correct. I dont like hitting the sith raid, and would hate to do so just to prove a point. So please feel free to do so yourself incase you wanna disprove/prove my point. Thanks for the discussion, had fun remembering such old things. ^_^
    Post edited by Kiritoismyname on
  • I challenge all of you haha. Raid details are wrong. Or have been changed recently? Idk, but yeah. I believe i've known that its wrong for sometime.

Bye for now though! ;D

A slight note: CG themselves once acknowledged about this and said its wai iirc.

When the raid came out, they would've wanted to make her relevant, and considering how difficult p1 was back then, they must have wanted to make her useful! It all makes sense now.

Last thoughts: What all i said was 100% correct. I dont like hitting the sith raid, and would hate to do so just to prove a point. So please feel free to do so yourself incase you wanna disprove/prove my point. Thanks for the discussion, had fun remembering such old things. ^_^

You are wrong. But feel free to back up your claim with that claim you made of the devs saying it is WAI with a source.
  • I can confirm that I have never had Jolee or Old Dakka rez a char taken down by Anhilate on Phase 1, T6 of Sith raid. I restart the run if it happens before the enrage.
  • I challenge all of you haha. Raid details are wrong. Or have been changed recently? Idk, but yeah. I believe i've known that its wrong for sometime.

Bye for now though! ;D

So you think you maybe remember something and that proves we're all wrong. And if we still doubt you we should feel free to run an experiment for you because you couldn't be bothered to do it yourself?

Sure. Ok.