So when is Grievous' capital ship coming?

Rake6
442 posts Member
I'm saving prestige for it. When is the release date?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    If I had to guess we will get a Sith Capital instead.

If we do get GGs then I assume it will be whenever clone wars content is released later this year.

I have 600 cap ship thingys saved and will now spend my currency on the shard shop.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    The possibility of launching Darth Revan’s or Darth Nihilus’ Capital ship is much higher than that of Grievous’.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    600 prestige doesn't get you anywhere so. ;)
  • For a capital you need 1950prestige to max it...so just wait and keep up saving ;-)
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • komji15 wrote: »
    The possibility of launching Darth Revan’s or Darth Nihilus’ Capital ship is much higher than that of Grievous’.

What makes you say that?
  • hardvig wrote: »
    komji15 wrote: »

What makes you say that?

There have been no hints of GG cap ship.
    There have been a few occasions that can be interpreted as hints towards a sith cap ship.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    @hardvig
    IMO.

There are some separatists’ ships.
    3 Bugs, they are.
    They are really good ships and had been a meta for a while.
    Lots of users have maxed geo ships.
    But, Sith ship is not.

There are 5 sith ships.
    And less users have maxed sith ships.

For EA, GG’s capital ship is not attractive that much. Their purpose is always 💵💰.

Sith capital ship is more attractive.
    It can trigger to farm sith ships with EP shuttle 2nd event.
    The chance is high that people use their crystals (and money) to unlock Sith Capital ship, if EA launches it rather than Grievous.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member

I almost hope they make Drevan the owner of a capital ship just to watch all the SCREEEEEEEE in the forum.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

I almost hope they make Drevan the owner of a capital ship just to watch all the SCREEEEEEEE in the forum.

Id love that personally, as ill unlock him no problem.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Hey thanks for the update on needing 1950 prestige. I have 1200. Need to grind a lil bit more then.

DR cap ship sounds dope. I finally will use my maxed Sc8mitar and zetad Maul again!

Does DR have a ship tho?
  • Trench >>> Grievous