Darth Revan with Triumvirate?

Depending on who he synergies with, do you think revan and Fallon would go well with triumvirate? Or perhaps will we see new dark side OR characters? (Would be a shame)
"When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"

Replies

• Basty and HK47 are meant to be played with him.

Add a tank (Sion) and support (Traya) is the best guess right now.

DN fits on all kinds of other teams.
  • I think (whether they manage it or not) CG's intent is probably that Fallen Bastila and HK will synergize so well with Darth Revan that you would have to be stupid not to use them both. If they add Malak in the future, the same will probably be true of him. So I think an "optimal" DR team will probably only have room for one or two of the triumvirate, in the long run.
  • Basty and HK47 are meant to be played with him.

Add a tank (Sion) and support (Traya) is the best guess right now.

DN fits on all kinds of other teams.

Hmm... but depends on Hk rework, he may or may not be better than nihilus on the team... I'm leaning towards nihilus though
  • Considering that they are reworking HK and Fallen Bastila to synergise with DR, the missing piece is probably not the triumvirare. The test account leak suggested Palpatine and Sith Trooper to complete the team.
  • Sith trooper I understand... but palp?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    KewlLover wrote: »
    Sith trooper I understand... but palp?

Passive hurts Jedi?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

Passive hurts Jedi?

Ahh yes

• Tbirds01 wrote: »

Passive hurts Jedi?

But will that really be needed?
  • Considering that they are reworking HK and Fallen Bastila to synergise with DR, the missing piece is probably not the triumvirare. The test account leak suggested Palpatine and Sith Trooper to complete the team.

Possibly.

Sion is such a better tank, and Traya is so much better than Palp, the synergy would have to be amazing.

• The two comps that we got a glimpse at make some sense (trooper potentially fueling the offense of the team with his high defense through ferocity and generally being the tank, palp passively hurting jedi), but the squads that they happened to be testing at that moment won't necessarily be the meta. I would hope they at least vetted all of the obvious potential synergies in tuning his kit.

Possibly.

Sion is such a better tank, and Traya is so much better than Palp, the synergy would have to be amazing.
    You think maybe revan has synergy with pain?
  • CazNeerg wrote: »
    I think (whether they manage it or not) CG's intent is probably that Fallen Bastila and HK will synergize so well with Darth Revan that you would have to be stupid not to use them both. If they add Malak in the future, the same will probably be true of him. So I think an "optimal" DR team will probably only have room for one or two of the triumvirate, in the long run.

So basically a new triumvirate xD
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Kluge wrote: »
    Jimmy Fallon??

Thought the same thing lol. He’ll work great with the triumvirate!

Edit: just found this. He is definitely a Sith.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjYUpj9moh4
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member

Emo bastilla works with shock, applied by palp
  • Doxige wrote: »

Bastilla is getting reworked
  • KewlLover wrote: »
    Doxige wrote: »

Bastilla is getting reworked

They said her stuff was going to be minor though. Adding the new fear debuff to preexisting skills. Fairly safe to bet the shock synergy will stick around
  • From the trailer it appears as though Darth Revan has a force storm ability. If that pans out to be an aoe shock, imagine following up with papa Palpatine for a two turn aoe stun.

That’s my dream anyway. Hoping for as little triumverate action as possible on this team; traya is probably my least favorite character in this game.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    it will all depend on how you play. Adding a support or attack character instead of Trooper is for better Offense.
    Trooper should make the team have that real tough double taunting wall.

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Considering that they are reworking HK and Fallen Bastila to synergise with DR, the missing piece is probably not the triumvirare. The test account leak suggested Palpatine and Sith Trooper to complete the team.

Possibly.

You think maybe revan has synergy with pain?

Nope. Just don’t see any possible kit where you would rather have Trooper over Sion.

AE dispel against Jedi is amazing.

Even if Darth Revan had an AE dispel I would still like to have 2 vs Yoda.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    From the leak guys
    8tanbufx12lp.jpg

Two yeams shown.

Darth Revan, Hk47, Bastila Fallen, Palp, Sith trooper.
    And
    Darth Revan Bastila Fallen, Sith trooper, Nihilus and Sion
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    The question is traya vs sith trooper. Two tanks or a trio synergy?
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

Darth Revan converts defense into offense. Maybe SiT becomes such a damagr dealer that the galaxy has never seen before.
    Id easily take that over Traya.
  • I’m in the boat of badstilla and hk are musts with DR just because they are fixing kits to align with him.

Palp would be great for me. But it’s most likely Sion and traya.

Or maybe we ll see a combo or subs.
    This will be really interesting in arena.
    I wonder how that lack of defense will hold against other teams that aren’t JKR + Jedi
  • TaranStorm11
    28 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The idea of sith trooper getting a mega offense boost since he has bonkers high defense is an intriguing one. Cut under that protection and Savage smash people? Tinfoil hat: maybe that’s why they finally fixed his overpower AI?

Lol probs not but that would be hilarious
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

Darth Revan converts defense into offense. Maybe SiT becomes such a damagr dealer that the galaxy has never seen before.
    Id easily take that over Traya.
    But sith trooper is not a nice farm... but then again, neither is Traya
  • I’m in the boat of badstilla and hk are musts with DR just because they are fixing kits to align with him.

Palp would be great for me. But it’s most likely Sion and traya.

Or maybe we ll see a combo or subs.
    This will be really interesting in arena.
    I wonder how that lack of defense will hold against other teams that aren’t JKR + Jedi

Maybe Thrawn instead of one of these toons. Thrawn is always a great plug and play
  • I hope to see Marauder utilized in this meta, such a cool character never being seen in Arena or TW/GA is sad.

Also Revan and Marauder can be the cool mask duo