15 posts Member
edited March 2019
Hi everyone I have a BH squad of:

G12 zBossk 214 speed
G12 Boba 210
G12 Jango 243
G11 Cad 174
G11 Greedo 193.

I have a zeta saved up for maybe Greedo if needed, but I'm saving for Revan. Do you think this is good enough? Any suggestions? All the other BH toons are untouched. Thanks!
Post edited by Iamme on

Replies

• Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I think you'll be able to do it with this group. Took me a long time but I did it with no zetas, Boba lead, greedo, cad bane, ig88, dengar. I would suggest, if you can to get dengar, though as his stealth ability that prevents opponents from stealthing is very useful if not essential.
  • ToLive
    105 posts Member
    In this event you should strike down Chewie as fast as you can. Without Dengar it will be totally rng based becase of r2d2 smoke screen. But you definitely can do it. If it will be tough try Boba lead instead of Bossk, rebels have high tenacity so healing with debuffs will be low.
  • ToLive wrote: »
    In this event you should strike down Chewie as fast as you can. Without Dengar it will be totally rng based becase of r2d2 smoke screen. But you definitely can do it. If it will be tough try Boba lead instead of Bossk, rebels have high tenacity so healing with debuffs will be low.

Bossk's healing is triggered on Resist or apply so it doesn't matter. Although both of these will also give opposite toon 30% tm through Leia lead (all leaderships are active)
  • People are quietly praising Jango lead
  • Iamme
    15 posts Member
    Cool, thanks everyone for the help!
  • Possible, but I find having Bossk be the fastest helps since he can taunt and give offense up.
  • @Mephisto_style they are, but not for this event. The key to the Chewie event is surviving the opening set of pre-loaded turns by the rebels. It's why zBossk lead or Boba lead modded for potency are the two recommended paths.

Jango's speed boost is made irrelevant when you CAN'T go first under any circumstance in a special event.

Plus once Bossk's contract is filled you get +50 speed anyway.