Millennium Falcon event, when is it due back?

Tygra
123 posts Member
I was curious if there is a known date. It should be coming up soon since it was released shortly after C-3P0. There isn't a dedicated thread in the events section, so I'll ask here.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Nobody knows but legendary events usually return every 3 months so my guess would be in mid or late April
  • I m still far from ready.

Plus now i need to finish to farm BH ships.
    Also farm Darth Revan toons.

Too many things to farm i m always behind
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Last one came in January, so looking at April or May. If you are close to D.Revan, finish those farms then switch, if you'll never make it, well then you probably should've been working on BH ships, but definitely start now.
  • Hopefully never. I don’t want fleet turning into how squad is right now. I like never dropping from top 10.
  • M I L F broke the fleet
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Your Mother!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Just remember by the time he comes back there will be a lot of counters and a Sith Capital ship and meta.*

*(I have absolutely no evidence for this and its just really a gut feeling combined with wishful thinking).
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Just remember by the time he comes back there will be a lot of counters and a Sith Capital ship and meta.*

*(I have absolutely no evidence for this and its just really a gut feeling combined with wishful thinking).

(Begin Sarcasm Font) No, no, no... that isn’t how ANY of this works! Don’t you know you get a soft counter (Ebon Hawk) to aggressively farm for, THEN the event that you just panic farmed (or at least aggressively farmed and geared for) comes back (HMF) and is fairly widespread (so you pour resources into the supporting cast) for a few weeks, THEN we get a new (Sith? Likely!) meta ship to panic farm for announced so we can repeat the cycle in a few months.... haven’t you learned ANYTHING yet? Sheesh... (Sarcasm Font Ends)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

(Begin Sarcasm Font) No, no, no... that isn’t how ANY of this works! Don’t you know you get a soft counter (Ebon Hawk) to aggressively farm for, THEN the event that you just panic farmed (or at least aggressively farmed and geared for) comes back (HMF) and is fairly widespread (so you pour resources into the supporting cast) for a few weeks, THEN we get a new (Sith? Likely!) meta ship to panic farm for announced so we can repeat the cycle in a few months.... haven’t you learned ANYTHING yet? Sheesh... (Sarcasm Font Ends)

Yes. It will actually Falcon first, then Sith meta.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    I wouldn't mind end of April. The last star of both IG-2000 and Xanadu Blood is taking an age. Still need ~50 of both.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Took 100 days for thrawns ship to come back for the first time.

Falcon is at 59 today... so figure May sometime

Even if sith cap ship ownz (thats a huge IF), M F will always be a solid B team for ga/tw, so I recommend to just farm it anyway.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Nobody knows but legendary events usually return every 3 months so my guess would be in mid or late April

Cadence is 4 months for new events and 3-4 for legacy events
  • Hey idk where to post this as there is no individual thread for this event -
    How hard is tier 6 and 7 for Hans falcon event?

I’m pretty confident I’ll be fine but just wanted to make sure.

@VonZant no sith capital ship yet
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi treat it like beating hmf in arena 7* ht will carry you
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi treat it like beating hmf in arena 7* ht will carry you

Perfect. All I needed to know!
    Ty
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Hey idk where to post this as there is no individual thread for this event -

@Vinny_Vader_Vedi It will be announced shortly after Falcon part 2 is over!

Suppose its still possible for a GG cap, but I would prefer Sith.
    Hey idk where to post this as there is no individual thread for this event -

@Vinny_Vader_Vedi It will be announced shortly after Falcon part 2 is over!

Suppose its still possible for a GG cap, but I would prefer Sith.

I’m farming fighter rn. Bomber after I finish up the bh ships
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Malak is definitely going to introduce Sith fleet meta
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    [whispers into the void] Resistance Raddus.............
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.