I want Snoke and his capital ship

Rake6
442 posts Member
edited March 2019
Why are they not releasing Snoke?

His ship is also dope. Why?

Replies

• Because to them KOTOR is more important right now, it's where the money is at.

Although I will say this, we don't know the direction of the last movie. Is Snoke really dead? Will he return? I think waiting will pay off because we're gonna get a more accurate version of him, especially since his identity is still a mystery for the most part
  • Cause hes not important
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    His ship is too big to fit on the screen

Also, it is a large universe with many characters they could add, and they simply choose not to add him yet (if they ever do). I expect First Order to get expanded around the time the next movie comes out.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »

If they do, they better sell him and his ship at half price!
  • Cause hes not important

That Jedi Consular though, the Star Wars universe would have ended without him.
  • Theres no back story on who snoke was or who he is other then a ds force sensitive user who controled the fo. So i cant see how hes important he had very little to almost 0 screen time
  • Theres no back story on who snoke was or who he is other then a ds force sensitive user who controled the fo. So i cant see how hes important he had very little to almost 0 screen time

Blame Rian Johnson who slaughtered every idea JJ Abrams had in the first movie. Hopefully episode 9 will fix it all and reveal that Snoke is in fact Darth Plagueis who cannot be killed by conventional means.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Theres no back story on who snoke was or who he is other then a ds force sensitive user who controled the fo. So i cant see how hes important he had very little to almost 0 screen time

Umm, Starck anyone? Are how about Mob Enforcer, maybe CUP? Could care less about Snoke, but screen time means nothing.

Yep, Enfys Nest has dominated screen time and Colonel Starck has such a rich back story.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Dont care about Snoke personally. His guards on the other hand...?

Also, if they dont capitalize on the Knights of Ren in the next movie it will be a shame. They have the chance to make them the equivilant of the Bounty Hunters from Empire - or more if they actually give them even 10 minutes of screen time. The chance at new group of bad guys with individual names and backstories has been squandered so for.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Snoke was a pawn in kylo Rens story.
    He was weak enough that he couldn’t dethrone palpatine.
    He was being used by kylo. He’s worthless.

Palanthian wrote: »
    Theres no back story on who snoke was or who he is other then a ds force sensitive user who controled the fo. So i cant see how hes important he had very little to almost 0 screen time

Blame Rian Johnson who slaughtered every idea JJ Abrams had in the first movie. Hopefully episode 9 will fix it all and reveal that Snoke is in fact Darth Plagueis who cannot be killed by conventional means.
    Jj oversaw script , shoots , writing and the final film. Clearly he was ok with the last jedi. Snoke is nothing accept a device to make kylo more interesting than Vader. He’s Vader who isn’t persuaded by a sith. He’s a bad dude who chooses to be that way. Darth snoke ? No. Because he sucks.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Talking relative importance of characters is arbitrary. Some important characters are in the game. Some important characters aren't. Some unimportant characters are in the game. Some unimportant characters aren't.

As to why?

We don't know what CG knew while developing the Episode VIII toons. We got a little more insight on the Rogue One cycle, where the fairly preliminary info they got on the movie had Bistan and Pao as relevant characters, rather than just one-frame cameos.

I suspect the lineup of Episode VIII toons was decided and in the pipe well before anyone at CG actually had the chance to see the complete movie, and may not have known key plot twists, like Snoke's death.

I suspect the reason Snoke wasn't put out there was the same reason Hux hasn't been added yet. Trilogies rarely introduce a ton of new characters in the final installment and they seemed like safe characters to have in the can for Episode IX. Then one of them died, and they'd moved on from the Episode VIII development cycle that already had planned and themed content.

Maybe they'll drop Snoke in when we get closer to Episode IX to build ST hype.
    Still not a he.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    I’d argue the opposite. I bet the developers were told - hey everyone wants snoke to be kenobis gay dad who also is Rey’s mom who’s all for women’s rights. Aka don’t use snoke , he’s a pawn in the future of Star Wars
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Hux , sure. But we know he will come with the new movie. They won’t go for snoke in the Same way they won’t go for other useless characters.
  • I feel like there's going to be a huge amount of content added when the movie drops. Knights of Ren. New resistance characters. First order. Ships. Maybe even a new raid. I could be wildly wrong but it's the final instalment of the Skywalker saga and I can't see anyone squandering the opportunity.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    His capital ship would be cut in half by kru ship.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Snoke will be the hardest farm in the game - you will need to farm each half separately and then combine them. And his ship will be the same.
  • Snoke and his ship would be on fleet hard node 5-E and instead of the normall 33% drop rate it will be .00000000001% chance to get all 330 shards to get him
  • I dont want Snoke, nor his ship. Boring character in my eyes (based on what was shown in the movie).
  • I dont want Snoke, nor his ship. Boring character in my eyes (based on what was shown in the movie).

Exactly
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Cause Phasma is hands down the best character with more screen time lol!
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Rake6 wrote: »

If they do, they better sell him and his ship at half price!

Ha!!
  • Reptillor wrote: »
    He was killed by one of the dumbest worst Sith babies of the galaxy. It's like if anakin Skywalker was killed by one of the younglings would anyone care about anakin or Vader? When you are killed by such lowly worthless unworthy person your name goes to shame, snoak had potential but was wasted.

Kylo Ren must be your favorite character.