New content - Community requests

mvs84
33 posts Member
Hi,

This post has been created with the intention of organizing requests for new content that the community wants.

Everyone can respond and add their own idea. If an idea reaches 200 likes, i will edit this post to add it.

If this post reaches many likes, they should heard us.

1. Restore Sim Slider to 1 or add an option to configure (min / max) by default

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    #1 seems a little biased, I dont see 200 likes :wink:
  • mvs84
    33 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    #1 seems a little biased, I dont see 200 likes :wink:

:D:D

I needed a starting point so I based myself on the recent activity of the forum.

I hope this proposal goes well and people contribute ideas instead of just complaining. Expecting developers to guess what people want is complicated. If we organize the requests and the developers have a place to take ideas ... their work will be easier and we will be happier.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    200 likes, that's quite alot.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • mvs84
    33 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    200 likes, that's quite alot.

200 likes is a lot, but if it's reached, it's proof that users want that. At least the active part of the forum.
  • A new TB Map.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    no new chars* for a little while. the pace has become insane. I almost miss the days a few years ago of everyone complaining about no new chars lol...but srs. and I'll give 196 more likes to #1 above.

and the less clicks for things the better. Saw someone write yesterday/day before about how CG wants us to always be on and clicking, which I don't understand. How does making us spend more time doing mundane clicking make CG money? Like daily challenges (click to open, click to pick, click to sim, then it goes back to a screen where we literally can't click anything, so click again to go back, rinse/repeat 3-6x3-5 times, plus the wait times in-between. Why? also, for ex. why do we need to click on a loot box if not simming GW? Why not have it pop up like in other areas?) etc etc. If anything, the sooner people are done, the more people would spend if they want to do more of the other things that actually make CG money, like refreshing energy for nodes/arena/ships etc. It really boggles my mind that this hasn't been done.

I'm going to try and time myself doing a day's "work" (lolz) in swgoh to show this better.

*except for JABBA!**

**playable!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • mvs84
    33 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    no new chars* for a little while. the pace has become insane. I almost miss the days a few years ago of everyone complaining about no new chars lol...but srs. and I'll give 196 more likes to #1 above.

and the less clicks for things the better. Saw someone write yesterday/day before about how CG wants us to always be on and clicking, which I don't understand. How does making us spend more time doing mundane clicking make CG money? Like daily challenges (click to open, click to pick, click to sim, then it goes back to a screen where we literally can't click anything, so click again to go back, rinse/repeat 3-6x3-5 times, plus the wait times in-between. Why? also, for ex. why do we need to click on a loot box if not simming GW? Why not have it pop up like in other areas?) etc etc. If anything, the sooner people are done, the more people would spend if they want to do more of the other things that actually make CG money, like refreshing energy for nodes/arena/ships etc. It really boggles my mind that this hasn't been done.

I'm going to try and time myself doing a day's "work" (lolz) in swgoh to show this better.

*except for JABBA!**

**playable!

I agree with you. I do not need more characters either. This game has been the only one that has managed to keep me active for years. Even more than the Snake of Nokia ....

I believe that in the last year the spirit that has to have a game has been lost: Make the player have fun.
    TW, GA, so much new character so difficult to farm....
    It produces an over stress in the players. They have many more ways to earn money than with new characters. When more money I have spent has been when there were x2 rewards events. I imagine that like me, many people will have taken advantage of these events to farm many characters.
    We have 170 characters. How many are useful right now? They have seen that with a Grievous rework, people were excited.
    It is time to make them see that we want them to improve the game, to make useful everything we have invested (time and money).

After 3 years the game needs a new look and feel. My first response to my post is a clear example of what the game should be today. In addition to having new game modes.
    We simulate all the events because the difficulty is boring. Why do not they add more nodes? Level 10, 11, 12...
    The game now lacks playability. Now everything is programmed, you have some schedules to do things, all simulated... A game has to be to play.

Candy Crush continues to increase the number of players.
    Does it offer better graphics than SWGOH? No.
    Does it have more game modes than SWGOH? No.
    Then why? Because you really play.

I've been around the forum for a short time. I started bad, angry, annoying as a consumer. I want to offer something different, it may not be worth anything, but at least I will try to make them see what we want/need.

The decision to try it is all of you too. One alone can not change the world.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I don’t think a developer post has even gotten 200 likes.😂
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I thinks mvs84 is missing the point
    This is not Facebook. It is a forum/venue for talking. The OP above is getting comments, just as the Forum intended, “likes” not so much