Kit Reveal: Ebon Hawk

12346Next

Replies

• It says Dispel target enemy.
    If you didnt manage to blow up M F on the reinforcement turn, itll just put his buff up the following turn, meaning that you CANT target it to dispel, even if you had g11 k2.

True, which is where Ebon Hawk comes in. But Cassian's second dispel was in the context of HT, not HMF.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/

• It says Dispel target enemy.
    If you didnt manage to blow up M F on the reinforcement turn, itll just put his buff up the following turn, meaning that you CANT target it to dispel, even if you had g11 k2.

True, which is where Ebon Hawk comes in. But Cassian's second dispel was in the context of HT, not HMF.

In the context of HT, there are already a lot of alternatives. Arguably, Fives is better. Ahsoka is a close 2nd imho.
    EH buff immunity sounds neat, but ht removes the debuff on its next basic.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    In the context of HT, there are already a lot of alternatives. Arguably, Fives is better. Ahsoka is a close 2nd imho.
    EH buff immunity sounds neat, but ht removes the debuff on its next basic.

Indeed, like Wedge or TFP specials. Which is why you need to make the best of it and blast away at HT. Ignoring it and attacking other ships will just give HT another quick turn and the immunity is gone.

I'm more intrigued by the EH synergy with cargo ships, as well as the TL immunity.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I got it to 5* today and have all the cargo ships but falcon so I'm going to test it. Will use Cassian One team of HMF for now.
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    have it 5 star as well, but against mi lf i still lose 1 or 2 ships before i can reinforce, dont understand the re tard that figured out that mi lf was well balanced to get into the game... that little sob should go....
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The Shuttle and Vader completly removed HT as a factor for me, Shuttle comes in, Buff immunes HT, Vader goes, removes TM, then HT dies.

What I want to know though, does the Ebon counter the Falcon? I know it counters Biggs hard, and there are a lot of Biggs/Falcon users now, so was wondering if Calling Ebon first would work against those teams.

Edit: His name without an S is a swearword?, but with an S its fine? lol oh man this filter.
  • @Darth_DeVito
    And unlike Cassian, it can dispel HT a second time if necessary and add ability block for good measure.

Wait, have you actually read the U-Wing kit? You absolutely can dispel a 2nd time. It's not anyone else's fault if you don't use it.

It says Dispel target enemy.

Yeah, but it's the same with the Ebon Hawk. The dispel on its or Cassian's special helps keep Hound's Tooth in check, but the Falcon needs to go down hard right after the reinforcement or else it was for naught. I'm planning on keeping both ships on reinforcement for this reason.
  • No one cares about ships at all especially after we work two to three years on a 7 Star capital ship which included nine ships and its fleet then you did ships 2.0 and reduced us to seven ships in our fleet we're tired of being robbed what we pay for invest in and work for you take reworks that we take a month to get a month to learn to use and few days to enjoy and strip them from us multiple times now you taking ships out of our fleet I can understand you wanting to go to 3 v 3 but don't take my ships out of my fleet I'm doing the best I can right now not to get vulgar with you I'm going to leave it there because I'm ****
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Why not just call it Target Lock Immunity instead of Chaff?

Because chaff make radar all screwy, which hinders targeting.

Is that a term used in KotoR then? Because none of the dictionary definitions I’ve found say that chaff messes with radars.

It’s real world stuff. I work with the stuff.

Have you never heard of a chaff grenades have you never seen airplanes shootout little heat sensor flares the knockoff homing missiles this is old stuff. Since you don't know and for some reason can't find its real life applications being a gamer maybe you would know this from the metal gear series were you throw chaff grenades to knock out their CCTV cameras. this is the information age where anything can be found at the click of a button I knew this in the eighties when I was just a baby and poor people couldn't afford to get on AOL I can't imagine why you can't find this information now it is sad