Replies

• This to me seemed obvious as soon as GoH started doing kotor stuff, my mind instantly went to "they want to get the ppl interested in kotor again, as they're planning a show"
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Interjection meatbag, prepare to watch lol
  • Inquiry: Will the seasons be release on Blueray or is one required to get disney+?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    This to me seemed obvious as soon as GoH started doing kotor stuff, my mind instantly went to "they want to get the ppl interested in kotor again, as they're planning a show"

This. This game has become less and less of a game and more of an interactive infomercial.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This to me seemed obvious as soon as GoH started doing kotor stuff, my mind instantly went to "they want to get the ppl interested in kotor again, as they're planning a show"

This. This game has become less and less of a game and more of an interactive infomercial.

Not really. Why would you care what skin does your toons have? If the game is lacking in terms of it's own parameters, that's a whole another avenue.
  • Interjection meatbag, prepare to watch lol
    Inquiry: Will the seasons be release on Blueray or is one required to get disney+?
    These two made me laugh, But in all seriousness, now I'm worried Disney will mess it up.
    "Ezra plus Sabine equals a one shot." -A Really Smart Guy
    Inquiry: Will the seasons be release on Blueray or is one required to get disney+?
    These two made me laugh, But in all seriousness, now I'm worried Disney will mess it up.

Critique:Disney does not hold a strong track record for quality productions.
    Clarification:Although lightning may strike more than once in any given location, one must possess knowledge of subject matter to consistently make it happen.
  • Im hoping they do it better than the last jedi...
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • I like Star Wars Rebels, Clone Wars, Resistance, so this idea of a KOTOR series sounds amazing to me.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    I am cautiously excited if this turns out to be true. Kotor is one of my favorite things to come out of Star Wars in the last two decades.

Clarification:Although lightning may strike more than once in any given location, one must possess knowledge of subject matter to consistently make it happen.

Condescending Statement: At least this units visual sensors will be positively responsive.
  • If they screw up KOTOR with their agenda-pushing, I'll be really mad.
    Perhaps more likely, though, is that it will be fantastic, but I won't be able to watch because it's on their streaming platform. In which case I;ll just be sad.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Inquiry: Who really wonders how well disney's streaming platform is going to do?
  • Inquiry: Who really wonders how well disney's streaming platform is going to do?
    Not me. Apparently it will have every disney movie on it. All the classics, all the one's in the "vault" ...etc.

I'll buy it for the Star Wars content alone, and so my daughter can watch all her movies.
    Not me. Apparently it will have every disney movie on it. All the classics, all the one's in the "vault" ...etc.

I'll buy it for the Star Wars content alone, and so my daughter can watch all her movies.

The thing is, We own almost all the disney movies.
  • 23eo1le8mwma.png
  • Tomtorr wrote: »
    23eo1le8mwma.png

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. Your my only hope.
  • exile038 wrote: »
    Interjection meatbag, prepare to watch lol

Condescending Statement: At least this units visual sensors will be positively responsive.

Retort: Perhaps you require maintenance, but the functionality of ones visual sensors do not guarantee the quality of the content being scanned.
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Update. Not that this negates the above rumors, but
    KOTOR Films