Kit Rework: Bastila Shan (Fallen)

Replies

• Is Traya lead the best counter from what we've seen so far then?
  • Is Traya lead the best counter from what we've seen so far then?

No cause with Corrupted battle Meditation, enemies cant inflict debuffs, and Trio is a debuff heavy team
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Is Traya lead the best counter from what we've seen so far then?

No cause with Corrupted battle Meditation, enemies cant inflict debuffs, and Trio is a debuff heavy team

FFS. Missed that force bond nonsense. So we are gonna still be stuck with one team. Smart.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Riffinator wrote: »

If it works by zeroing their potency, Cls may actually work

Cls always works.
    Probably NS too, albeit that health steal may actually be good for this one thing.
    GG looks ok so far too. With bb8 they can go first which could get an edge. Remember, Darth Revans sith team does not look like theyll have a rezzer. You take out either DR or Badstilla, and its basically over.

Cls always works.
    Probably NS too, albeit that health steal may actually be good for this one thing.
    GG looks ok so far too. With bb8 they can go first which could get an edge. Remember, Darth Revans sith team does not look like theyll have a rezzer. You take out either DR or Badstilla, and its basically over.

except we are missing DR's kit, there is still a lot in the air
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member

Cls always works.

Darth revan is also going to have an ability that goes directly against the leader. Grievous doesn’t have the leader tag. Maybe a good counter?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

Cls always works.

Darth revan is also going to have an ability that goes directly against the leader. Grievous doesn’t have the leader tag. Maybe a good counter?

That's an acknowledged bug
    Ultra wrote: »
    So when is Bastila Shan getting a kit upgrade synergy with JKR since these two toons are mirror opposites in kits

And JKR wasnt even her Master, so why would that make sense?

Revan and Bastila had a force connection.

That's probably not how it works, otherwise tenacity down or unresistable debuffs would still apply. I'm wondering about fracture and isolate though

No TM gain.
  • Fizz_El
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I would love some clarity around "Sith" and "Sith Empire" when it comes to ability impact please @CG_SBCrumb

Are they the same or completely different. That is, is a "Sith" part (subset) of the "Sith Empire", or vice versa ("Sith Empire" a subset of "Sith")?

For example, when Bastila uses Corrupted Battle Meditation, it does "At the start of Bastila's turn, all enemies lose 3% Turn Meter (doubled against non-Jedi and non-Sith) and are inflicted with Corrupted Battle Meditation for 1 turn."

So if "Sith Empire" is not also considered "Sith", then her ability would be doubled against herself (and her allies)? Therefore I assume "Sith Empire" is also considered a "Sith", but would like to know for sure please.
    Post edited by Fizz_El on
  • Zal
    8 posts Member
    God, he just missed a comma, it's: sith, empire...
  • Zal wrote: »

No sith empire is its own tag
  • Zal wrote: »

If that was true why state is as "CATEGORIES: Sith, Support, Sith Empire (Note: Fallen Bastila is losing the Old Republic category tag)", having "Sith" and "Sith Empire" there.
  • Zal
    8 posts Member
    Zal wrote: »

No sith empire is its own tag

Just noticed that in hk thread, thats very weird choice... tnx
  • @CG_SBCrumb Regarding the “Sith Apprentice” unique, the offense bonus will be available only for Sith tag leaders or Sith Empire will also be covered by it?
  • Special 2: Fear (Cooldown 3) is HUGELY OP, way too many good debuffs there wide spread. In fact on the whole she is OP, and her with DRevan is akin to having Jolee with JKR, near unstoppable.

No TM gain.

Where do you see this? Other than hks kit and they need bonus protection for that

No TM gain.

Where do you see this? Other than hks kit and they need bonus protection for that

If they cant apply debuffs, then they cant gain tm from CLS unique or leader
  • Quailman wrote: »
    + 70% health and life steal? That's just stupid. I'm really not liking the stupid amount of power creep happening in this game since Reven was released.

Agreed, there are exactly only 2 teams that really matter now, everything else is meh in comparison
  • Does the nature of the reworked Corrupted Battle Meditation and the zeta on Force Bond prevent Traya with corrupted meditation from using Isolate or Thrawn from using fracture?
  • Oh lord, Darth revan isn't even out yet and the power creep is real
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    WildKarrde wrote: »
    Does the nature of the reworked Corrupted Battle Meditation and the zeta on Force Bond prevent Traya with corrupted meditation from using Isolate or Thrawn from using fracture?

No, not does it prevent JKR from applying mark. Those are locked debuffs
    Does the nature of the reworked Corrupted Battle Meditation and the zeta on Force Bond prevent Traya with corrupted meditation from using Isolate or Thrawn from using fracture?

Locked debuffsare just uncleanseable doesnt mean you cant prevent them from happening. We never had something like this so it could very well be that mark, isolate and fracture wont work
  • The miror of dbast, oh my...
    Bastila 1 : okay I grant you Corrupted Battle Meditation. Let's fear the **** droid. End of turn
    Bastila 2 : Okay I grant you Corrupted Battle Meditation.
    Bastila 1 : .... No you can't.
    Bastila 2 : Ok then I fear you and debuff your team !
    Bastila 1 : Still nop. My turn to play? :D

Locked debuffsare just uncleanseable doesnt mean you cant prevent them from happening. We never had something like this so it could very well be that mark, isolate and fracture wont work

If locked buffs will always be applied, then locked debuffs will also always be applied
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So, she gets abilities with can't be evaded, cant be resisted, and can't be dispelled. And we haven't even seen the leader ability yet.

Eesh.
This discussion has been closed.