Darth Revan: may we have official news on stars required to unlock?

AleSahnDroh_1979
950 posts Member
edited March 2019
If 7 stars (as it seems likely), someone could stop wasting crystals in the attempt to upgrade Juhani from 4 to 5 stars.....

Replies

• It will be a journey and in the past all journeys required 7*-toons to complete and at the end a the char was unlocked with 7* ... but you have to end the journey to unlock.
  • Omeah wrote: »
    It has a 1838271903727291917,2829% chance of being a 7* unlock. This thread is a joke, right?

No need to be unkind, right?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i think it's safe to assume 7* to unlock
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    i think it's safe to assume 7* to unlock

It is.
  • I would prefer confirmation on the start date TBH

In my opinion, Thursday is looking less and less realistic without any videos or a kit reveal yet.
  • If this week should get kit reveal today or tomorrow at the latest and there was a release video
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    I don't see why it wouldn't be Thursday/Friday provided it's ready. Why do we need an official confirmation post? It's abundantly clear he is coming, what is required and the likely timeframe.

No one can complain about either scenario - if he isn't released this week then you've gained a week's farming. If he is released, you are in exactly the same position as you would have been had they erected a big stone tablet with 03/21 carved in to it..

The main complaint seems to be from people who are choking to spend money. They haven't bothered farming, and want to see the kit before they whale out. Chances are tho, they could release the kit 7 weeks after Revan comes to the game and these folk will still spend.

In summary, can we stop with these 'whens Revan' threads? :p

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Assume 7 star because Jedi Revan was. Why would you believe less
  • robjay04 wrote: »
    I would prefer confirmation on the start date TBH

In my opinion, Thursday is looking less and less realistic without any videos or a kit reveal yet.

Kit reveals are typically only within the day or two before normally.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    robjay04 wrote: »

The event will start at the earliest on the 21st, as per a comment by the dev team about the video that came up and was edited to remove said date.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    robjay04 wrote: »

They rarely confirm start dates. But with the HK and BSF reworks announced, it is likely to be Thursday. There is precedence, as we got JKR kit on October 16th, two days before his event.