Suspicious BH team for Chewbacca in GA.

Rimbo
3 posts Member
edited March 2019
My GA opponent has a 7-star Chewbacca. See here, upper-right corner: vA83VCk.jpg

But this is what is BH team looks like: zGPbWTa.jpg

That seems very suspicious to me, because I've heard Chewbacca's 7-star is very, very difficult to acquire.

I threw this into the discussion on Reddit, and they suggested I "post on the forums to Lucifers Daddy." So here I am. Tagging @CG_LucifersDaddy .

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Going to need more than that to prove fraud I'm afraid. Still, it is highly, highly unlikely Chewie could be obtained with that squad. Modded for potency and speed with BF lead...maybe a chance in heck.

Worth letting LD or Leviathan know at the least.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Going to need more than that to prove fraud I'm afraid. Still, it is highly, highly unlikely Chewie could be obtained with that squad. Modded for potency and speed with BF lead...maybe a chance in heck.

Worth letting LD or Leviathan know at the least.

What's the best way to do that? PM?
  • Rimbo
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    nevermind, tagged in OP
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    PM. Best way. You may never get the end result i.e. "bugger's a cheater and banned" from LD directly but he will look into it.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    PM. Best way. You may never get the end result i.e. "bugger's a cheater and banned" from LD directly but he will look into it.

Thanks. I'll do that.
  • It's time to stop sucking at SWGOH!!!

We Might Be Giants is looking for people with real world lives who love SWGOH to join the best casual guild in the game. We make struggling players great!

WE KNOW you desperately want to improve your characters, but suffer from game crushing real life ailments. 

Do you:
    - have a job?
    - have to study for tests at school?
    - have a family?
    - need to pick up the kids sometimes?
    - have occasional business trips?
    - take the dog for walks?
    - play real human sports?
    - interact with actual people in society when needed?
    - drive your own car to work?
    - forget anniversaries then scramble for presents?

If these pesky real life problems affect you, but you STILL find a way to log in to SWGOH daily, then We Might Be Giants is the guild for you!

SWGOH's best CASUAL GUILD for daily active players. We clean out inactive players, not players with real world lives.

Contact me: Clubber Lang
    Ally Code: 174-914-139
    Current stats: 34 members / 82,000,000 GP
    Or just join our guild: We might be giants
  • ZoeyMara
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Rimbo wrote: »
    My GA opponent has a 7-star Chewbacca. See here, upper-right corner: vA83VCk.jpg

But this is what is BH team looks like: zGPbWTa.jpg

That seems very suspicious to me, because I've heard Chewbacca's 7-star is very, very difficult to acquire.

I threw this into the discussion on Reddit, and they suggested I "post on the forums to Lucifers Daddy." So here I am. Tagging @CG_LucifersDaddy .

i cant tell from your picture i would need to see their gear level and their mods, all you show is that they are 7 star and below gear 12 , i dont see mods or their actual gear level at all. and if you go to youtube there is plenty and i mean plenty of videos showing how to beat it with no zetas and low geared BHs just a thought not all 7 star chewys got with lower BHs are cheaters. could be but when youtube shows you how and all you have to do is follow the strat it can be done with the right RNG and a lot of trys.

• Is cheating like this a casual occurrence?
  • It’s not necessarily cheating
    I unlocked at 5 stars without Bossk and Dengar @ G7
    And at 7 stars without Bossk @ G11 (took 3 attempts though)
    If he left out IG88 and used Boba lead with stacked potency and Arena mods then this would definitely be doable (with 100s of attempts). There’s a thread that shared the lowest geared teams to complete it somewhere on Chewies sub section.
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The lowest gear on the chewie forum on YouTube I could find was:
    G12 Boba with G9/8 crew (example below)
    I have to say that his low gear Boba is the only bit that’s making me scratch my head....
    The general strat for Boba lead teams is that he’s your MVP.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQpkZYFlx-U
  • If that team is all g10-g11 even without zeta it can be done with Bossk lead, or Boba potency with Dengar....you are ignorant of this.
  • If that team is all g10-g11 even without zeta it can be done with Bossk lead, or Boba potency with Dengar....you are ignorant of this.

You know nothing, you don't even have chewie and few weeks ago was talking about using Cad bane leader lmao.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    The team in the screenshot the OP posted is g11 Boba, g9 Greedo/Bossk/Dengar, g8 IG-88/Cad.

The opening volley for 7* Chewie is absolutely brutal. At best that lineup would be a helluva long shot requiring many attempts and insanely lucky RNG.
  • It’s doable with that team with amazing mods, amazing RNG, and a lot of patience. He actually has the key toons (Bossk, Boba and Dengar) all at 7*. I had a lot higher gear on my toons when I got him, but I didn’t have Dengar and had to bring in IG-88 who was basically worthless and was just there so I had 5 toons at 7*, so I could see him making it happen.