We need more capital ships more than anything

Prev13
In this TW i was left with 12 ships to use, but no capital ship, before any new shinny character you introduce, you should have considered introducing a few more capital ships, 4 are not enough with all the ships we have... i dont care which one, we need more.

Replies

• Agreed
  • Yeah...and there is a lot of potential... Grievous, Nihilus, maybe even Vader...
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I'd even take a Holdo capital ship
  • Or hux
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Oh my gosh people have been saying this for so danm long, (myself included) that it’s ridiculous. Ships have been in the game for around 2.5 years now, and we started with 3 capital ships, and in this massive time period we’ve only gotten one additional one. I’ve always said CG has siht planning, and they are so kind to prove me right (now more than ever) with each update.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh people have been saying this for so danm long, (myself included) that it’s ridiculous. Ships have been in the game for around 2.5 years now, and we started with 3 capital ships, and in this massive time period we’ve only gotten one additional one. I’ve always said CG has siht planning, and they are so kind to prove me right (now more than ever) with each update.

Yeah, it's getting ridiculous at this point. Not wanting to add more capitals before ships 2.0 kinda made sense, but that excuse is long gone.
  • It honestly doesn’t even need to be a good ship. Just give us something to complete a team
  • It honestly doesn’t even need to be a good ship. Just give us something to complete a team

Or if they really don't want to design new ships, allow ship teams to battle without a capital ship. Huge disadvantage but at least you can do some damage still
  • We’ll get a new Capital ship/Meta in April. Book it. Most likely a sith Capital unless they throw us a giant curve ball.
  • Please! We seriously need two more (at least).
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Baldusi wrote: »
    Please! We seriously need two more (at least).

It would be weird if we didn't get FO and Res capitals by the end of the year, but I hope we'll get something sooner than that.
  • Either Grievous or Nute should get one, plus a fighter for Dooku (and maybe B1 as the pilot for a vulture droid?).
    Make Separatists Great Again
  • Plus, forcing folks to gear Nute Gunray is super funny to me for some reason.
  • I like the current state. If your ships hold 3 times then you are pretty much guaranteed the win in GA01cxexxtey0b.jpg
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    GG needs to be g12 and all 6 dot mods to be decent, might as well be him next.

Edit: plus my geos are maxed. 😛
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I have hated ships since 2.0. I really hope we get a shakeup soon as the Falcon is not a good meta in my opinion. Way too much RNG with assists and I have it 7*.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Lio wrote: »
    I'd even take a Holdo capital ship

I would love to get a holdo ship. Gives me real. Excuse to farm her, along with those sweet stun guns.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ships is dead more marquees or chases or capitals to mAke money.... they will never give us content.... i really had hopes but i can see the writing on the wall now...... really a downer.... what a waste
  • Mzee wrote: »
    I have hated ships since 2.0. I really hope we get a shakeup soon as the Falcon is not a good meta in my opinion. Way too much RNG with assists and I have it 7*.

I dont see how it is rng...you bring out Cassian and blast away opposing OGMF...every once in awhile you get unlucky but i would say one can win mirror matches 95% of the time

If you gear up bistan ship and toons...you can auto your fleet battles
  • If they do add a capital ship, they won't miss the chance to require a *new* character. It's the perfect way to continue KOTOR and introduce Malak, by doing it in conjunction with his capital ship.
  • Yes it’s been overdue for a new cap ship. I always said one was coming for a long time but cg makes me hesitant to say that.

As of now it’s looking like a sith and or scoundrel cap ship but we said that before about holding and resistance. I would still love a General Leia.

• I'd rather have actual ship content like a ship raid. In TW, the amount of fleet spots on D works out to around 1 fleet person....which leaves about 1 fleet per person on offense to beat too. That gives everyone up to 3 offensive fleets to beat 1 fleet, on average. If someone can't do that, they need to get better at ships or their guildmates are slacking.
  • The_Noobish_Hipster
    316 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    wta731vr5utf.jpg

Someone definitely needs more capital ships, lol
  • Ships needs a lot of work

Capital ships, PvE and PvP content, more options, key ships released.

They should probably also remove the pilot requirement to open things up a bit too
  • But why waste time creating a new capital ship when no one plays that mode because they actively despise it?

Who are they going to make money on? All the spenders want another Revan to beat the last one. No one cares about a ship.

(Keep in mind I love ships, and acknowledge that I am in an extreme minority here).
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I'd rather have actual ship content like a ship raid.

A new capital ship would be a great reward for a ship raid! Where is the death star raid?!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    But why waste time creating a new capital ship when no one plays that mode because they actively despise it?

Who are they going to make money on? All the spenders want another Revan to beat the last one. No one cares about a ship.

(Keep in mind I love ships, and acknowledge that I am in an extreme minority here).

Be careful with the sweeping statements, I think there's a good chunk of the playerbase that enjoys ships. Besides, new ship stuff could revitalize it and bring more people around.
    Also, anything that ends the Mil F RNG fest will be welcome...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    But why waste time creating a new capital ship when no one plays that mode because they actively despise it?

Be careful with the sweeping statements, I think there's a good chunk of the playerbase that enjoys ships. Besides, new ship stuff could revitalize it and bring more people around.

yes lots of people love ships...but there is NOTHING to do with them hence people say they are not happy with the game mode...PRECISELY because there is nothing to do with them.... it's only despised because there is nothing to do..

Give people something to do with them to earn paltry rewards or something and like field of dreams....THEY WILL COME
  • Nauros wrote: »

I have no doubt that is the case. I am just basing my somewhat sarcastic statement on the posts I see in the forums, which all seem to want fleet to go away completely.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/