Need help from an expert

im wondering if anyone can tell me what the holograms on the left side of "Events" are? Why can't I unlock them? I'm level 70 maxed out and also still can't play Jabba:( any feedback would really be appreciated! Thanks:)

Replies

• I am wondering that also!
  • Thanks anyways
  • You can't unlock them yet. It's probably already there for future use. When they add more tables
  • Akani
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi there,

I'm fairly new currently lv 54. But based on my experience so far I have some what of a clue on what it is. But as for now they not open for anyone.

Here are my hunches.

Behind Events: It looks like multiple heads sort of like a community. I believe it will be something like a guild/clan.

Behind Galactic War: It looks like The Millennium, which seems like there might be something about vehicles/spaceships in the future. If they have like a flying game, I think that would be awesome. :)
  • I've got two questions, i will fire both of them here and now. does anybody have a (1) by the events table? It's like I've got something new, but its the same old over priced droid and credit challenge, and the yoda Wii return soon. . Just want to know how to get rid of the (1) its stressful. .

Okay I've got a friend at work who claims to have knowledge of "secret hidden data cards" that are hidden on the home screen.. like you just gotta click the right spot and boom you have darth maul or whatever. .. is there any truth to this? ?
  • hi @aTimeTraveler i guess the "1" indicates that your team is already able to do the next Yoda challenge. (as you were able for example to get him 5* and now 5 of your Jedis are 6*) And: there are no secret hidden cards, chars or whatever.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Kelthuzad wrote: »
    hi @aTimeTraveler i guess the "1" indicates that your team is already able to do the next Yoda challenge. (as you were able for example to get him 5* and now 5 of your Jedis are 6*) And: there are no secret hidden cards, chars or whatever.

Oh. .. yes i am indeed ready for the next yoda challenge. I'm a little embarrassed for asking now lol. And thank you for putting an end to my fruitless pursuit of hidden data cards[
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    I will note that if you click in the right place you can get one of two messages from the Hutt by the Falcon Slave 1 fight.
  • Sparrow wrote: »
    I will note that if you click in the right place you can get one of two messages from the Hutt by the Falcon Slave 1 fight.

Yeah you just gotta keep tapping around him, but beware... he doesn't like to be bothered.

• Got another question. So i got this ally, who i would very much like a chance to speak to. I don't know his/her name in the forum if they are even part of it.. but seeing as they are a higher level than i am, i assume they are. .