Cheat? What to do?

DarthZeroDan
107 posts Member
edited March 2019
I'm scanning through my opponents for GA and I stumbled across a guy with Jedi Knight Revan that doesn't have the required starred units to unlock him.
I thought it must be a glitch so logged out and back in... then checked other player's rosters before checking his again and no change! How can it be possible?

Edited the Ally code out as we don't allow naming and shaming~Rtas

Replies

• Send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with their ally code, screenshots and relevant info.

Remove their ally code from your post cause it might be considered naming and shaming.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Report them to CG_LucifersDaddy via a PM, ideally with screenshots and ally code.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    1) edit out the ally code (naming and shaming)
    2) contact CG_LucifersDaddy
    3) it MIGHT be a compensation account, an account that was given to someone that lost access to his old account with some of the recent key chars such as CLS, JTR and JKR
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Wow. I was like no way. Then I looked the guy up and sure enough! I’m guessing this guy got caught cheating once before and they reset his account somehow but that’s crazy stuff. He shouldn’t be allowed to have JKR if that’s the case
  • Vanitas
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    looking at his SWGOH.... He has two JKR's???? :') He also has two Jolee Bindoos....

Removed screenshot containing user's display name. No naming and shaming please ~Rtas
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Something very unusual going on there. But yes, remove the ally code from your post, or you're violating the forum rules. Vanitas - you probably need to remove his player name from your image.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Hey folks, just edited a couple of posts in here to remove reference to the user's name/ally code as naming and shaming isn't permitted. As said above you can report the person suspected of cheating and it will be investigated.
  • My apologies to all for posting the alley code. I didn't mean to shame the guy... I just wanted some clarification and to illustrate what I was talking about. I hope I haven't caused anyone any grief.
  • Cheat? What to do?
    I recommend not cheating. Cheaters never win, except when they do, until they get caught.

• We will see what the reason for it is, I suppose. Either the player is cheating or EA has cheated for him from what I can tell. I'm sure there will be a logical answer forthcoming though. It's not like it can be accepted in a competitive environment, right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Leviathan with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.