How does your guild do the Heroic Rancor Raid (before de sim)?

Hey guys, I've been playing this game for almost 1 year right now, but I'm still a beginner player (just got to 1M of Galatic Power). My guild is with almost 38M of power right now, so we are a small guild (yet).

About the rancor, we've been struggling to find a way to manege the raid with the participation of the most powerfull players of the guild (those who can solo the entire raid), and the real beginners as well.

Right now, we have a rule: 24h of join, then 24h for scratching (hit less then 100K - to help the weakers). This second point is beeing problematic. In almost all raids there is someone who hits more then that, sometimes a lot more. So, our way kinda of bringing up some confusion...

I wanna know how you guys do in your guilds (or did, in case of been able to sim already)?
Do you guys just solo the entire raid at some scheduled time and let the RNG chose the podium?

As a small guild, we want it to be fun for the begginers as well. So, if you guys have some kind of good ideia for doing it, especially for helping the beginners develop faster, please help me up on this.

Thank you all!

Replies

• Sciiensz wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've been playing this game for almost 1 year right now, but I'm still a beginner player (just got to 1M of Galatic Power). My guild is with almost 38M of power right now, so we are a small guild (yet).

About the rancor, we've been struggling to find a way to manege the raid with the participation of the most powerfull players of the guild (those who can solo the entire raid), and the real beginners as well.

Right now, we have a rule: 24h of join, then 24h for scratching (hit less then 100K - to help the weakers). This second point is beeing problematic. In almost all raids there is someone who hits more then that, sometimes a lot more. So, our way kinda of bringing up some confusion...

I wanna know how you guys do in your guilds (or did, in case of been able to sim already)?
    Do you guys just solo the entire raid at some scheduled time and let the RNG chose the podium?

As a small guild, we want it to be fun for the begginers as well. So, if you guys have some kind of good ideia for doing it, especially for helping the beginners develop faster, please help me up on this.

Thank you all!

Your leader or officers need to be firm. If you hit more than 100k in the first 24 hours. You're gonna be kicked and invited back. It helps people fall in line and listen.
    My guild still has a few people finishing Han so we have a 2 hour window then everyone can do as much damage as they like. We had a 24 hour before and everyone was respectful of it because we would kick and reinvite people who don't listen. Communication is very important, if they can't follow raid rules, I have little hope for them following war plans.
  • We have a top 3 rule. If you place in the top 3 you have to stay out of the top 3 the next raid. We also change the start time 2 hours ahead each raid to help people in other time zones.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Your leader or officers need to be firm. If you hit more than 100k in the first 24 hours. You're gonna be kicked and invited back. It helps people fall in line and listen...Communication is very important, if they can't follow raid rules, I have little hope for them following war plans.

This ... otherwise you'll be herding cats, and that's really going to frustrate you when trying to organize Terrirory Wars and Territory Battles...

Get people to fall in line or kick them entirely.

I'm in a well seasoned 190m+ guild, and only a couple of months ago we had huge problems with participation in TW, where people would join and then not participate at all, and additional problems with people taking ordes during TB which resulted in us missing star number 45 in the LS version by just a few hundred K ...

Officers kicked the two most obvious culprits to state an example, and that seems to have solved the issues.