Kit Reveal: Darth Revan

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Can't open the game right now. Any toons that get benefits from a lot of debuffs on the field? Maurader for sure. Who else? Maurader might be a good counter toon, if he gets a chance to move. Anyone else?

Vader and Boba?
    That brings me to another question: How does Ferocity interact with those two? Do the dispelling attacks go against already-cleansed character, or one with Ferocity and essentially no defense?
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    So who is the best 5th? Marauder or Assassin?
  • DarthSummers
    120 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    It may be super easy to get jangos leadership to go off. May be a counter with boba doing nuts executes
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    PeldorV wrote: »
    Might be alone but the unbeatable kits just aren’t fun. It’s pushing me away.

While DR looks like he will destroy everything on offense, he actually looks beatable on defense unlike JR. A fast non-Jedi team could cripple them pretty quickly as they don’t gain their speed boost until they start getting debuffed
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Looks Interesting. Hope this will bring back some variety into arena. Currently 49/50 of my shard is Revan.
  • Gawejn
    1095 posts Member
    Thank You, this Just pushed me so far that tommorow i Will quit this game. Thanks to Darth revan.
  • Nice to see the power creep has been toned down this time /s

You have got to be kidding me!
  • I hate that this continues the trend of making toons more faction specific. I like theorycrafting and hate that it is being discouraged in favor of, "everyone focus on the next big thing and nothing else". Anyways, I do have a question about this line:

Enemies can't assist or gain bonus moves if their attack is targeting Darth Revan.

Are Thrawn, Staff Rey and ATF still going to be hitting multiple times in one turn with their specials? What about the attacks from Magmatrooper's basic and Jango's shrapnel that hit Revan and then can hit again or another opponent? I assume these don't qualify as bonus moves. Only attacks like Han's, Jango's, Greedo's & Boba's basics will be limited to one attack, correct?
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Mzee wrote: »
    Looks Interesting. Hope this will bring back some variety into arena. Currently 49/50 of my shard is Revan.
    Well the new ones will be Revans too...

Regarding the kit itself. Well that is bad. Seriously. Has CG ever heard of balance? Sure it’s OK the new team gets an advantage but the way DR shuts down so many major teams is a strong hint that balance took a backsit here.
  • hm ... I might be done here. This is out of hand
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    Nice to see the power creep has been toned down this time /s

You have got to be kidding me!

You must have missed the /s...
  • this is actually terrifying
  • the Revan is dead, long live the Revan!
  • Just checking, but the ferocity can't be ressisted right?
  • Darth Revan looks awesome; great job CG!

Could you tell us when the Event will start @CG_SBCrumb
  • Mojo_1
    54 posts Member
    Is this kit the real reason for Finn's rework, looks like it would be an easy counter?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Erjeghan wrote: »
    Just checking, but the ferocity can't be ressisted right?

Also check the thread next time, Crumb said that you can't resist your own effects.
  • PeldorV wrote: »
    Might be alone but the unbeatable kits just aren’t fun. It’s pushing me away.

Nah lol, this is just the most handicapped everything passive activation kit of all time....doesnt require a lick of sense to use.
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    So who is the best 5th? Marauder or Assassin?

Marauder is going to destroy people. By round 2 your entire team will have 10 stacks of ferocity each. That’s an extra 100% offense from his unique, not counting any additional debuffs that have popped up on either side or the offense given directly by ferocity. Remember his special attack does 12k in base damage when maxed. He’s going to be generating some 6 digit damage numbers.
  • No way to defeat this insane monstruosity, it seems :-(
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Hmmm, I'm wondering how this squad will get around GMY's constant Tenacity Up that he shares with the Jedi.
  • Egbert1979
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2019
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Post edited by vksg on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I understand that DR and the Triumvirate would be OP, and I get that his position as a true Sith was strained, but don’t call his Leader ability “Lord of the Sith,” and then not involve any Sith synergy...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Can't open the game right now. Any toons that get benefits from a lot of debuffs on the field? Maurader for sure. Who else? Maurader might be a good counter toon, if he gets a chance to move. Anyone else?

Vader and Boba?
    That brings me to another question: How does Ferocity interact with those two? Do the dispelling attacks go against already-cleansed character, or one with Ferocity and essentially no defense?

Yeah Boba and IG88 may benefit. Both Super Squishy though. Maurader may be best.

We will see.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    No way to defeat this insane monstruosity, it seems :-(
    First they sell you the poison, then the remedy.
  • Cool some more pay to win to follow the JKR pay to win meta. Super fun and balanced.

Y’all **** about p2p having an advantage but without ppl that spend money on the game there would be no game and without spending money giving advantage no one would spend
  • @CG_SBCrumb Does corrupted battle meditation prevent drevan from inflicting fear? If thats the case, if both teams have super speedy fallen bastilas, does this mean that neither team can inflict any debuff and they're just hitting each other till someone (or said bastila) is dead?
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    So ferocity is a debuff? And Revan hands out 25 of them on his AoE?

Zeta T3 says hi. Maybe GG will fare better vs this new Revan. Not counting on it, but maybe.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Tassouz wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb Does corrupted battle meditation prevent drevan from inflicting fear? If thats the case, if both teams have super speedy fallen bastilas, does this mean that neither team can inflict any debuff and they're just hitting each other till someone (or said bastila) is dead?

Makes her foresight zeta pretty powerful now.