Darth Revan animations look awesome!

B0baf3tt
182 posts Member
edited March 2019
Just wanted to shout out to the designer's for some beautiful work. Insanity my favorite. lacerate dragging the lightsaber across the ground for the slice is slick too.
Good job!

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    One thing I would never complain about in this game is some of their graphic designs...that one ship background is god tier... love the newer animations....

Always get an A+ on that side of the house !!!

no one really wants to run the game at 1x speed but you really really do miss out on some awesome things by speeding through it
  • They sure do! Too bad we’ll all be tired of seeing them after 8 months of Sith Empire meta.
  • They sure do! Too bad we’ll all be tired of seeing them after 8 months of Sith Empire meta.

Speak for yourself. It will be cooler than the jedi he'll we were just sent through
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I’ve always thought very highly of the design team’s animations. Darth Revan is no exception.
  • Best animations in game:

1 Mother Talzin’s Dark Magick
    2 Darth Revan’s Force storm
    3ish Darth Revan’s insanity
  • Best animations in game:

4 annihilate
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Darth Revan's animation is incredible. Probably my favorite, and Darth Sion taking second place.

I think Lash Out of Kylo Ren is great too @JediKnight_MarkRyan
  • Both of Embo’s specials look pretty cool to me. But yes, Darth Revan’s are awesome too.
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    Yup, they have so many amazing looking animations in this game. That's one of the reasons I still tend to manually do GW every day. I put it at 1x speed with a squad I don't often use and watch all the animations and interactions
  • @Ultra lash out is great. It seems like the dark side has all the best animations. B1 needs a mention too. Illuminated destiny might be my favorite light side animation.
  • @Ultra lash out is great. It seems like the dark side has all the best animations. B1 needs a mention too. Illuminated destiny might be my favorite light side animation.

but its so lame, he shows a map and thats it.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Best animations in game:

4 annihilate

Annihilate looks so cool. All Darth Revan are awesome though.

That's cause the dark side has all the coolest character's and abilities.
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    @Ultra lash out is great. It seems like the dark side has all the best animations. B1 needs a mention too. Illuminated destiny might be my favorite light side animation.

That's cause the dark side has all the coolest character's and abilities.

True story.