Kit Reveal: Darth Revan

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb Will Sith Trooper's unique be updated to take Sith Empire allies into consideration?

They have the Sith tag as well, so it will work.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Holy crap ! After going over this kit, I just realized Sith Marauder is going to become a freaking BEAST under DR!
  • I guess my Bastila synergy with Jedi just left town, since all synergies will disappear at the arrival of Darth Revan I now know which teams will replace Jedi Revan teams in arena. No matter. I will never be in top 200 anyway
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb Will Sith Trooper's unique be updated to take Sith Empire allies into consideration?

Not HK tho
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    NinjaOfSEA wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Bora wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

Unique 2: Villain

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) When Darth Revan uses an ability during their turn, if the selected target is already inflicted with Deathmark, Fear, or Corrupted Battle Meditation, Darth Revan immediately uses Lacerate.

Whose turn?
    Darth Revan's turn

Crumb, am I correct that the use of "their" here is meant as a non-gender-specific pronoun, allowing the gender of Darth Revan to be either male or female (as in KOTOR)?

correct
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    When Darth Revan's Health falls below 50%, it is equalized with the other healthiest ally.

Is this every single time it happens, or just the first time?

yes, it is "unlimited"
  • Entus
    161 posts Member
    So when is the actual event and why not at least announce a date? We have the kit reveals now...cmon cg..
  • Welcome to the league if Drevan...
    DRAAAAAAAVEN
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »

Then why does it say "Their" turn???

They are trying to respect the player's choice (a la original KOTOR) by not assigning them a gender, even if Legends has already established Revan is male.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Not HK tho

HK DOES have the Sith Empire tag.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Not HK tho

HK DOES have the Sith Empire tag.

HE DOESNT HAVE THE SITH TAG THO
  • Do raid Bosses have specific leaders?
  • Quailman wrote: »
    I think I'm totally done with this game the second he is released. No effort whatsoever on balancing since Reven was released. There goes about three years and a few hundred dollars investment.

“Investment” 😂
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Oh cool, he makes his entire team immune to stun and ability block. And Bastila makes them
    Immune to everything else.

Cool.

Very cool...

What? How?
    Opponent cannot apply debuffs due to Corrupted Battle Meditation.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Oh cool, he makes his entire team immune to stun and ability block. And Bastila makes them
    Immune to everything else.

Cool.

Very cool...

What? How?

she makes it so the enemy cant apply debuffs with CBM
  • Egbert1979 wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Egbert1979 wrote: »
    Now this might just be that I've been frustrated with the new leaders since Bastila, but my analysis of the kit is just telling me it's a repeat of JKR, but re-skinned and given new ways to beat down on F2P leaders. I might be wrong but that's just what I think.

Awe the poor f2p guys are at a disadvantage, suck it up the ppl that p2p is y there is a game, do you think they shouldn’t have some sort of advantages for spending money on the game so that u get to play it?

Wow, just wow. You are a sad old man.

Not old at all just happen to work hard and can afford to play the game, without people spending money do you think there would be a game to play? And if those people didn’t get an advantage for spending money would they continue to spend it?

When the game released in the US and I started playing, a little over 3 years ago, there where people that spent money. That's fine, but f2p players where still able to compete......not anymore.......and it's getting worse. You think it's coincidence that SWGOH has dropped from #1 lately? That's because the f2p players are walking away laughing at you suckers that blew 100's and 1,000's of dollars for a game that will be over and done with in another year or two at this rate. While I encourage spending some money to support the game, having to spend 100's to 1,000's of dollars on these panic farms is nothing more than pure greed. I guarantee that a very large, and possibly predominate, portion of this game's fan base are f2p. Good luck with the 50 people that will be left on your arena server......lol!
  • @CG_SBCrumb

Is Ferocity considered a debuff?

Yes.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Is this a glitch or something because badstilla and hk47 are standing a bit odd.
    Take a look at his force storm ability.
  • Either they are changing their poses or its just the test server clip, either way can someome clear this up?
  • Disappointed with how there is no synergy with treya. She was his master after all. Granted it may make them seem OP, but limiting his synergy with the sith empire faction sucks for theory crafting. What is more, with the jedi knight revan leader you was able to team up other iconic jedi with him not just ones from his era like jolee, bastilla, jedi guardian and consular. Great kit and all, but I hate things that limit the creativity of the community.
  • Montanz
    212 posts Member
    I’ll have to study the kits properly when they are in-game but I still can’t see a way for the DR team to even get through tenacity up of JKR except with tenacity down from HK47 and he’s really slow. Some of bastilas new kit says something about extra debuffs being unresistable after fear is dispelled but I can’t see anything anywhere at the beginning of that ability that says it can’t be initially resisted. The dev guy said that it works best with badstilla going first, but if there’s tenacity up then the corrupted battle meditation will just get resisted. Am I wrong somewhere here please help brain hurts
  • Kenoe wrote: »
    Disappointed with how there is no synergy with treya. She was his master after all. Granted it may make them seem OP, but limiting his synergy with the sith empire faction sucks for theory crafting. What is more, with the jedi knight revan leader you was able to team up other iconic jedi with him not just ones from his era like jolee, bastilla, jedi guardian and consular. Great kit and all, but I hate things that limit the creativity of the community.

Perhaps you can explain this by the sith not really caring about their masters at all. The apprentice kiiling their master was what started the order of two ya know, so it kinda makes sense from a canon view.
  • Egbert1979 wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Egbert1979 wrote: »
    Now this might just be that I've been frustrated with the new leaders since Bastila, but my analysis of the kit is just telling me it's a repeat of JKR, but re-skinned and given new ways to beat down on F2P leaders. I might be wrong but that's just what I think.

Awe the poor f2p guys are at a disadvantage, suck it up the ppl that p2p is y there is a game, do you think they shouldn’t have some sort of advantages for spending money on the game so that u get to play it?

Wow, just wow. You are a sad old man.

Not old at all just happen to work hard and can afford to play the game, without people spending money do you think there would be a game to play? And if those people didn’t get an advantage for spending money would they continue to spend it?

When the game released in the US and I started playing, a little over 3 years ago, there where people that spent money. That's fine, but f2p players where still able to compete......not anymore.......and it's getting worse. You think it's coincidence that SWGOH has dropped from #1 lately? That's because the f2p players are walking away laughing at you suckers that blew 100's and 1,000's of dollars for a game that will be over and done with in another year or two at this rate. While I encourage spending some money to support the game, having to spend 100's to 1,000's of dollars on these panic farms is nothing more than pure greed. I guarantee that a very large, and possibly predominate, portion of this game's fan base are f2p. Good luck with the 50 people that will be left on your arena server......lol!

I never said I spend 1000s occasionally I spend and when I do I spend what it takes, but I’m no whale by any means, but I do feel that a whale that goes all out on this game should have a noticeable advantage over me, and that I should have a noticeable advantage over a f2p player or else what would be the point in spending?
  • Roahn wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhh panic farm, panic farm, panic farm.

No use, im not gonna make it at this rate. Carth is not my friend right now, literally 29/30 for him. 22/65 about for badstilla, juhani 16/65 about, hk47 is fine, and canderous i think 12/85.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Roahn wrote: »
    Also keep in mind that if all you ever do is play the game for free. Then how do you expect the game to keep going or for any new content to be added to the game.

Not only that, but also, it's not like every other team will instantly become chopped liver. Just that DR will need more than just brute force to crack.

Think of <meta> as the New England Patriots: They're a strong team, but they do lose from time to time. (Also, everyone hates them. :D )
  • Tryxa wrote: »
    Roahn wrote: »
    Also keep in mind that if all you ever do is play the game for free. Then how do you expect the game to keep going or for any new content to be added to the game.

Not only that, but also, it's not like every other team will instantly become chopped liver. Just that DR will need more than just brute force to crack.

Think of <meta> as the New England Patriots: They're a strong team, but they do lose from time to time. (Also, everyone hates them. :D )

Love ur explanation
  • Question does each stack of ferocity count as a debuff for T3's Combat Logic Zeta upgrade or Maurader's The Force Shall Free Me?

That makes a big difference to the calculations.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    I understand that DR and the Triumvirate would be OP, and I get that his position as a true Sith was strained, but don’t call his Leader ability “Lord of the Sith,” and then not involve any Sith synergy...

What exactly do you call Bastila Shan Fallen, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin and Sith Maurader then?