Is this possible???

u4mc
7 posts Member
eu9yr1zwdp27.png

does anyone out there have an opinion of whether its possible to unlock Revan with a Lvl1 Zaalbar & T3?

Seems a bit off to me.... but havent even attempted it so cant speak from experience?

cheers all

Replies

• u4mc
    7 posts Member
    x0mq62ftql05.png
  • Yeah, the event is super easy. If you’ve got bastila leveled up, you could probably do it with everyone else at level 1.
  • Looks like it is possible. If Bastila and Jolee are solid enough, seems to make sense, given you get JKR during the event to "use" and I've heard it isn't that hard.
  • u4mc
    7 posts Member
    fair enough!! cheers for chipping in .... i may give that a go! Farming OR is a PITA!!!
  • crzydroid
    7255 posts Moderator
    The borrowed Revan pretty much carries the event.
  • Level 1? I would gear to 6-7. I mean one only need one hit and then dead!
  • DragonEmissary
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    96cbx279u08h.jpg
    Bastila Jolee and Borrowed Revan are all thats really needed. But you will need to level them up a bit because not all characters are needed for each phase. I think I got their abilities to lvl 4 or 5. They werent well modded either, just random. I auto'd the event except second to last tier.
  • 96cbx279u08h.jpg
    Bastila Jolee and Borrowed Revan are all thats really needed. But you will need to level them up a bit because not all characters are needed for each phase. I think I got their abilities to lvl 4 or 5. They werent well modded either, just random. I auto'd the event except second to last tier.

May I ask why your Revan is still level 1?
  • 96cbx279u08h.jpg

May I ask why your Revan is still level 1?

That's probably an old screenshot, as only 6 Old Republic characters are shown under the "old republic" filter. I'm assuming he took the screenshot the second he unlocked him?
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    u4mc wrote: »
    does anyone out there have an opinion of whether its possible to unlock Revan with a Lvl1 Zaalbar & T3?

don't even try. Gear them up till 12++ with all speed secondaries 20+ mods.
    Then, I'm sure you'll know the true answer
  • Yeah of course. You can lock people who has lower levels than you. Lots of my friends from top1apk tell me that. Haven't checked yet.
  • I wasn't able to beat.the first stage with a zaalbar that was above level 1.
  • May I ask why your Revan is still level 1?

Old Screenshot from when I first unlocked him.

• Managed fine with a g8 bast, g7 Jolee, g7 mission, g6 big z and lvl 1 t3
    It's so easy
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    u4mc wrote: »
    eu9yr1zwdp27.png

Seems a bit off to me.... but havent even attempted it so cant speak from experience?

cheers all

Better off getting Zaalbar up if you want Malak.