When is Darth Revan going to drop?

Replies

• He doesn't even look that good. His support cast sucks.

Grevious v2. LS Revan will continue to dominate arena

Unless the squad plays a lot different than the abilities read like it should play, Darth Revan should be able to take down JKR squads even if he just three-manned it with Bastila and HK.
  • My guess is Friday due to the server problems days ago.
  • Sarcasm spelled backwards and wrongly is "annoying" ;-)

Ha....ha...ha
  • Kyno wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    i'd be suprised if he doesn't drop on the 21st

This.

I dont expect it any earlier than that.

Lol! That's literally tomorrow and the earliest it could happen according to CG. Go you!
  • Friday
  • EenerGwnok wrote: »
    Friday

Doubt it, try tomorrow
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I'm assuming Friday since there was no update. Jedi Revan had a kit reveal on the afternoon of Oct. 16th and the event started on the server reset on Oct. 18th. So I'm expecting something similar here....kit reveal this afternoon and then the event on the Friday server reset.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    EenerGwnok wrote: »
    Friday

Doubt it, try tomorrow

Tomorrow is Friday! At least from where I’m at
  • EenerGwnok wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Friday

Doubt it, try tomorrow

Not in America, where cg is based from
  • So it looks like the new OR packs will need to be extended or will end at least a day before the end of the Darth Revan event. I was certain they would have an update if for nothing else to put that event in. Might still get it tomorrow, but it's 8:30pm where CG is located so not hopeful for today.
  • Furthermore, bastila's and HK47's reworks aren't live yet, so I would be surprised revan came before those
  • Furthermore, bastila's and HK47's reworks aren't live yet, so I would be surprised revan came before those

The safe assumption would seem to be that the update putting the event in the game will be when their reworks become active.
  • He doesn't even look that good. His support cast sucks.

Grevious v2. LS Revan will continue to dominate arena

You shut your mouth!
    Don’t diss my guy before he even reaches the Holotable...lol

Surely they roll an update tonight.

Hey hey, Respect the Revans, dont hurt their feelings.
    Theyre very sensitive.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
    Friday

Doubt it, try tomorrow

DEPLOY THE REVAN!
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Friday

Doubt it, try tomorrow

DEPLOY THE REVAN!

WALLETS AT THE READY
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Friday

Doubt it, try tomorrow

DEPLOY THE REVAN!

WALLETS AT THE READY

FIRE THE CASH! REVAN MARKS THE SPOT!

Lolz
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Furthermore, bastila's and HK47's reworks aren't live yet, so I would be surprised revan came before those

I thought one of their updates said the reworks would be live after Darth Revan's release?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Friday

Doubt it, try tomorrow

I'm in America, its 10pm, and tomorrow is Friday.
  • Monel wrote: »

Which America are you in? The one I'm in, it's 10:32pm on the west coast, and it's still Wednesday, which would make tomorrow Thursday.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    I could have sworn crumb said the rework of bastila would happen after the revan event.
    Checking again it doesn't say that but the post was edited since I last looked.

Does anyone remember it saying that?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »

Which America are you in? The one I'm in, it's 10:32pm on the west coast, and it's still Wednesday, which would make tomorrow Thursday.

Lol, nuts. Been doing this all day. Keep thinking today is Thursday. Apparently my brain cant handle Wednesday lol
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Javin37 wrote: »
    I could have sworn crumb said the rework of bastila would happen after the revan event.

Nope, but then again I cant keep my days straight.
  • Javin37 wrote: »

I don't remember what it said, but as a matter of basic logic, it seems like as soon as people can have Darth Revan it would be sensible for the reworks to already be available.
  • Jagged_Fel
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2019

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197835/the-scourge-of-the-old-republic#latest

The above link is not the most recent post about the reworks, but when they first announced the reworks and it says,
    CG_SBCrumb wrote:
    Once you complete your journey to the Dark Side, reworks for HK-47 and Fallen Bastila Shan are on their way and ready to help Darth Revan become an incredibly powerful Sith leader.

Which isn't a clear statement that the reworks won't be live until after Revan comes, but it is very easy to interpret it that way.

*Edited to format the second quote.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Jagged_Fel wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197835/the-scourge-of-the-old-republic#latest

The above link is not the most recent post about the reworks, but when they first announced the reworks and it says,
    CG_SBCrumb wrote:
    Once you complete your journey to the Dark Side, reworks for HK-47 and Fallen Bastila Shan are on their way and ready to help Darth Revan become an incredibly powerful Sith leader.

Which isn't a clear statement that the reworks won't be live until after Revan comes, but it is very easy to interpret it that way.

*Edited to format the second quote.

Thanks!

You're right...I interpreted it that way.
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    My guess we will get the event next week. They probably dont want any problems with the update on a weekend. It happened a few times before. Im not ready with the farm yet, but I will be so it isnt a problem for me. Sadly my other siths are in rwally bad shape so I cant use drevan until I get the other ready and also I dont have saved up gear. I have only 1 zeta ready but I guess I will need that for tb2 event if it will be a hard one.
  • The Event is live... go go go
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    cyrano01 wrote: »
    The Event is live... go go go

Funny guy
  • Couldn’t be more disappointed to wake up this morning and no event. I get the the 21st was a hopeful date but this event is 2 weeks later than it should have been, period. Hoping the event goes live in the next few hours.

The lack of any form of communication about what’s happening is pretty much on par with my expectations.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Patience young padawans. The 21st it is, for many hours still