Most efficient BH farm...

On all my other posts I’ve emphasised how KEY Dengar is in getting 7* Chewie
(I used Boba, Dengar, Greedo, Zam and Cad to get my 7* Chewie)
Others have also posted about how much easier Bossk makes the event....
HOWEVER,
If a players main aim was to get the Falcon but they also wanted to grab Chewie on the side
Would the following team work?
zBossk, Cad Bane, IG88, Boba (all at G12) and Jango G11+
in other words - Farm the pilots (and Gear them) and grab Jango as they farm HTooth...
Plus because pilots strength is majorly based on gear level —> G12 on those 4 makes sense.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• On all my other posts I’ve emphasised how KEY Dengar is in getting 7* Chewie
    (I used Boba, Dengar, Greedo, Zam and Cad to get my 7* Chewie)
    Others have also posted about how much easier Bossk makes the event....
    HOWEVER,
    If a players main aim was to get the Falcon but they also wanted to grab Chewie on the side
    Would the following team work?
    zBossk, Cad Bane, IG88, Boba (all at G12) and Jango G11+
    in other words - Farm the pilots (and Gear them) and grab Jango as they farm HTooth...
    Plus because pilots strength is majorly based on gear level —> G12 on those 4 makes sense.

What do you guys think?

It is what I am doing
  • Eonixx
    62 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I am doing it, except I have added Dengar to the list anyway, since it is a good toon to have.

I have never refreshed the guild currency store, but in the last 2 months I have got enough shards to have him at 6 stars, 50 shards. Hopefully I will finish the farm in time.

On the other case, I have already the shards for a 7stars unlock of IG, but I hope to avoid using it, since it is too squishy to be good...

For the MlLF event, stars on 2000 are all what you need, the event is doable with just HT, XB and Slave I maxed out, with a bit of luck/practice.

So my point is, do not give up too soon on Dengar. It is a game changer on Chewie event, and it is very good elsewhere in the game as well.

On a side note, I will go with ZBossk G12, Jango, Boba and Cad G11, Dengar G9 (the 200 carbanti wall is real...I mean he need to do just 1 thing, prevent stealth, no need to be G12+5 for this), all with speed ranging from 200 to 260.
  • Eonixx wrote: »
    I am doing it, except I have added Dengar to the list anyway, since it is a good toon to have.

I have never refreshed the guild currency store, but in the last 2 months I have got enough shards to have him at 6 stars, 50 shards. Hopefully I will finish the farm in time.

On the other case, I have already the shards for a 7stars unlock of IG, but I hope to avoid using it, since it is too squishy to be good...

For the MlLF event, stars on 2000 are all what you need, the event is doable with just HT, XB and Slave I maxed out, with a bit of luck/practice.

So my point is, do not give up too soon on Dengar. It is a game changer on Chewie event, and it is very good elsewhere in the game as well.

On a side note, I will go with ZBossk G12, Jango, Boba and Cad G11, Dengar G9 (the 200 carbanti wall is real...I mean he need to do just 1 thing, prevent stealth, no need to be G12+5 for this), all with speed ranging from 200 to 260.

I am currently here. I think getting ALL the BH is a great idea. For starters outside of Bossk they aren't that hard to get and then you will have 2 really good interchangeable teams.

I am starting with these though:
    http://swgoh.gg/squads/134298/
    and contrary to what most people say Ig88 at close to g12 is less squishy than a g10 Geedo.

I don't anticipate that many losses with this team. I will continue to gear and ability because I enjoy the team but the event should be doable.
  • Ninho
    92 posts Member
    Imo it's a good idea. Chewie 7* works quite well without Dengar. It is a bit more rng dependent though, but there are several guides for that.
  • Ninho wrote: »
    Imo it's a good idea. Chewie 7* works quite well without Dengar. It is a bit more rng dependent though, but there are several guides for that.

There are several guides, but are all of the restarts worth not farming Dengar? I would say that this is the most efficient farm if you are willing to face the added rng in the event. As a side note, not sure how well this team would work in galactic bounties 2.
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    Ninho wrote: »

There are several guides, but are all of the restarts worth not farming Dengar? I would say that this is the most efficient farm if you are willing to face the added rng in the event. As a side note, not sure how well this team would work in galactic bounties 2.

@Lagandary Before I got Bossk I did GB 2 with:
    Boba(l),Zam, Greedo, Dengar and Cad Bane —> no Zetas
    Why do you bring up GB 2 as an issue? It’s much easier than the Chewie event.
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    Ninho wrote: »

@Lagandary Before I got Bossk I did GB 2 with:
    Boba(l),Zam, Greedo, Dengar and Cad Bane —> no Zetas
    Why do you bring up GB 2 as an issue? It’s much easier than the Chewie event.

I bring it up just because it is something that requires Bh. With the team that you suggested you will be missing out on a stun, more TDs, and a character that won’t be countered for a majority of the battle. You would have to rely on Bossk and Cad for stuns to prevent counter attacks, and you will miss out on big damage from the extra TDs. No doubt that it is still doable. I just wanted to mention that GB 2 was something that this farm would make more difficult.
  • I think this squad autos GB2 now:
    http://swgoh.gg/squads/134298/