Droids and fear

How does fear work on droids if droids don't feel fear?

Replies

  • JK_47
    36 posts Member
    Very carefully
  • The same way none of any touch of reality or lore matter in this game no matter how many people try to force it
  • Monel
    847 posts Member
    3po was a living embodiment of fear. B1 droids were scared of the jedi. That little droid that was in jabbas palace was afraid of being tortured. So what makes you think droids dont feel fear?
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    The same way plague works on droids

    But you can heal the plague off of a droid right? Lol
  • They are holograms being played on a holotable.
  • Droideka
    612 posts Member
    edited March 22
    Monel wrote: »
    3po was a living embodiment of fear. B1 droids were scared of the jedi. That little droid that was in jabbas palace was afraid of being tortured. So what makes you think droids dont feel fear?
    They can feel fear. They just can’t be force-induced to feel it. In fact, in the KOTOR games droids were actually immune to the fear force ability. Sadly they chose not to bring that over as flavor. Luckily Grievous killing his own team made that flavor cut, though.
  • Nihion
    1125 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    3po was a living embodiment of fear. B1 droids were scared of the jedi. That little droid that was in jabbas palace was afraid of being tortured. So what makes you think droids dont feel fear?
    They can feel fear. They just can’t be force-induced to feel it. In fact, in the KOTOR games droids were actually immune to the fear force ability. Sadly they chose not to bring that over as flavor. Luckily Grievous killing his own team made that flavor cut, though.

    I’d love to see GG lead vs DR lead. As gg destroys his own team, DR lowers his teams Defense and Tenacity by 150%! Apparently people got tired of facing noobs and want to face themselves lol
  • Odin227 wrote: »
    How does fear work on droids if droids don't feel fear?

    Umm.... Trying to find the scene but I distinctly remember B1 battle droids displaying fear and survival instinct.
  • Crackling_Doom
    267 posts Member
    edited March 22
    Monel wrote: »
    3po was a living embodiment of fear. B1 droids were scared of the jedi. That little droid that was in jabbas palace was afraid of being tortured. So what makes you think droids dont feel fear?
    /thread

    C-3P0, R2-D2, Chopper and B1 Battle Droids all showed fear in the movies/shows.
Sign In or Register to comment.