Remove 3-dot and 4-dot mods

Please remove 3 dot and 4 dot mods from the last level of each sim challenge. They are totally worthless. Thanks.

Replies

• Please leave 3 and 4 dot mods in the last level of each Sim challenge. I love having them for my C & D teams for GA and not wasting my 5 dot mods on my G10 teams. Thanks!
  • Please leave 3 and 4 dot mods in the last level of each Sim challenge. I love having them for my C & D teams for GA and not wasting my 5 dot mods on my G10 teams. Thanks!

Huh? Wouldn't you rather have everyone with 5 dot mods?

This should be pretty simple lol
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Please leave 3 and 4 dot mods in the last level of each Sim challenge. I love having them for my C & D teams for GA and not wasting my 5 dot mods on my G10 teams. Thanks!

This person does not know that you can equip 5 dots on every char...

Idk, if I don’t have a +30 speed arrow, I’d rather have a 3 dot +21 speed arrow over a 5 dot “anything else aside from speed” arrow in most cases.
  • If 3 and 4 dot mods were removed from the last challenge level then that 3 dot would be a 5 dot.

We don't need 3 and 4 dot mods in the last challenge level. If, for some strange reason, you want to use lesser mods on your toons then those are available in the first two challenge levels.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    If they did remove them they would probably nerf the drop rate to 33%. That wouldn't change anything but your credit income from selling 3&4 dot mods.
    Edit: manually recorrecting auto correct
  • Lasod
    52 posts Member
    Add option to sell or deconstruct for slicing mats
  • Agreed
  • what should we do with 1 and 2 dot mods
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Lasod wrote: »
    Add option to sell or deconstruct for slicing mats

Yes... this. Break them into slicing mats or let me take them to 5 dot via same process.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Please leave 3 and 4 dot mods in the last level of each Sim challenge. I love having them for my C & D teams for GA and not wasting my 5 dot mods on my G10 teams. Thanks!

This person does not know that you can equip 5 dots on every char...

Idk, if I don’t have a +30 speed arrow, I’d rather have a 3 dot +21 speed arrow over a 5 dot “anything else aside from speed” arrow in most cases.

You rather farm more 5 dot arrows...

Lol yep.

That 21 is nice to hold until you get your 30 speed.... but i wouldnt use my energy to farm for a 4 dot arrow in hopes of getting that 21 speed.

• I’m inclined to agree, except that mods used to not be a guaranteed drop. You could sim a challenge 10 times and get 0 mods. I think if they only had the 5* mods in the last level, they would adjust the drop rate. CG doesn’t make anything easy on us. Don’t want to complain too much cause I def prefer the guaranteed drops, even if there’s some lower dot mods in there at times.