When is Darth Revan going to drop?

Replies

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Mol9961 wrote: »
    I’m surprised we haven’t Atleast had the updates for bastilla and hk. My question is what happens if you are locked in a grand arena and a new version of bastilla and hk come out. Do you keep the old version for arena? Would this be the trouble. I saw on reddit that someone said the event can’t happen until after grand arena, and I assumed if they were telling the truth this is why.
    It is frustrating that they can’t communicate.

I am guessing the reworks are presenting a problem somehow along with faction tag.
  • I am here to find information and complain...
    and I am all out of information!
  • Grimstoned wrote: »
    I am here to find information and complain...
    and I am all out of information!

bubble gum? :)
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

The hype train for Darth Revan, for me anyways, has derailed and crashed into a mountain.

So can we please have an update?

It seems the hype train is still alive and kicking ;)

Not for me dude. Just want it over with so I can see if it’s worth it to still play arena. If there’s 50 of these running around that’ll probably be it for me. Pvp was my deal and revan has killed that. I needed some exclusivity with DR that I’m not gonna get. Every day that’s added to the farm is another handful on my shard. I’ve been ready for quite some time. So if the fights are as miserable as JKR has been, it won’t bode well for my longevity.

I think this is a real issue the longer before it drops the less exclusivety for us whales / pre planners, which means more mirror matches which reduces enjoyment which is detrimental to the player experience.
  • Soon
  • I would expect it to drop tonight...
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    I would expect it to drop tonight...

I wouldn’t. It’s more likely to be the 28th
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Soon, TM
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    After TW lock in.

Imagine this is the reason?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Javin37 wrote: »
    After TW lock in.

Imagine this is the reason?

Nah. Getting DR before lockdown would give advantage to the whales who can immediately gear and zeta him, which isn't something they would try to stop.
  • Revan event will drop when those faction packs time expires.

• StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Revan event will drop when those faction packs time expires.

Normally the event ends when the packs do, so it's weird. And the complete radio silence on the matter is, as per usual, very frustrating.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Considering the end of their fiscal year is in 10 days, I'd be stunned if Darth Revan isn't released by today. With a TW lock tomorrow, it makes all sense in the world to get big guilds to rush and get him and gear him for this TW.
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Revan event will drop when those faction packs time expires.

Normally the event ends when the packs do, so it's weird. And the complete radio silence on the matter is, as per usual, very frustrating.

They stated when the video dropped that the event may not be on the 21st. It’s annoying we haven’t heard definitively when it’s on but at the same time it’s not like they didn’t give us warning
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Considering the end of their fiscal year is in 10 days, I'd be stunned if Darth Revan isn't released by today. With a TW lock tomorrow, it makes all sense in the world to get big guilds to rush and get him and gear him for this TW.

Be prepared to be stunned.
  • Kyno wrote: »

C5tW1hsWMAAa8wu.jpg

Observation: He will convert the stun into ferocity and make himself more powerful.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Live look-in at CG's offices: https://tenor.com/wbBM.gif
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

So just like Darth Revan's foes, I will be shocked. >:)
  • WAITING!

Oh man I hope that you are right.
  • I’ll guess it drops next Wednesday if we all want to guess
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Mol9961 wrote: »
    I’ll guess it drops next Wednesday if we all want to guess

Yeah if its not dropping today, then my guess is sometime next week.

For the record, its fine with me. I'm ready for the event but if its delayed that wouldn't bother me.
  • You don't need to refund zeta's if you never release him
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    You don't need to refund zeta's if you never release him

What zetas?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • For the current rework of Darth Revan that's causing the delay
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    For the current rework of Darth Revan that's causing the delay

What rework?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • It’s 5 o’clock somewhere...
  • It’s 5 o’clock somewhere...