Can we at least get a Gear Recommendation for Darth Revan event?

Prev134567
The first time revan came we had a Gear recommendation some days before the event... Even if the event is delayed, can we get the recommendation?

Replies

• G11 or above
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • They should make the event near impossible at G11 without god mods but easier with G12
  • Save for 11+ but don't equip past 9 until you know forsure
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    G8 same as any other journey event
  • Kokie wrote: »

Not a chance
  • B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

Not a chance

You don't know that

Not a chance

You don't know that

We actually do
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    B0baf3tt wrote: »

Not a chance

You don't know that

We actually do

We do?

Not a chance

You don't know that

We actually do

Where did you read this?

Not a chance

You don't know that

We actually do

We do?

Ea released that this event would be difficult. So most likely on par with chewy/3po
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Everyone thinks the rules have suddenly changed gear level wise for journey events with no evidence whatsoever
    Everyone thinks the rules have suddenly changed gear level wise for journey events with no evidence whatsoever

Right a dev post is no evidence
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I fail to see a dev post state anything about difficulty level......the line you are probably referring too as in "it will be a very difficult task to reclaim the sith throne" is purely a teaser line for introducing revan
  • I would say Gear up Bastila(Fallen) to G12 and HK47 to G12, since they’re going to be used in the team anyways, and have the others around G8 but keep farming gear in case you need to bump them to G11...

Of course if you have them G12 you’re all set...
  • It’s wishful thinking if people the G8 is going to cut it. Those days are more than likely gone. I’d assume this event will be like C3PO and Chewie for difficulty.
    I fail to see a dev post state anything about difficulty level......the line you are probably referring too as in "it will be a very difficult task to reclaim the sith throne" is purely a teaser line for introducing revan

Crumb specifically called it a "rare and challenging event". This is the same verbiage used for the threepio and Chewie events, so you should expect similar difficulty.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm not saying this event won't need g11+ just that your kind going to be mad as hell when it dosnt. I mean carth an co is goodnfor Ga and all but for people that struggle with gear gearing them up that high and not needing it is going to be a kick in the teeth
  • Gamblor wrote: »

Crumb specifically called it a "rare and challenging event". This is the same verbiage used for the threepio and Chewie events, so you should expect similar difficulty.

See but that doesn't count cause he was clearly talking about the video. Nor is he a Developer of the game
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm not saying this event won't need g11+ just that your kind going to be mad as hell when it dosnt. I mean carth an co is goodnfor Ga and all but for people that struggle with gear gearing them up that high and not needing it is going to be a kick in the teeth

They are great toons worth having at G12. Well maybe not juhani but the rest for sure
  • G8 is my guess as usual.
  • G8 is my guess as usual.

No it wont be
  • Right so just keep the non-Sith empire toons for the Event at G8, G12 the Sith Empire ones, and wait and see how difficult the event is, have Gear saved up if you have to gear up a few of the non-Sith Empire... pretty simple formula..
    If you really wanna go crazy buy those G12+ piece in the store and slap them on the Sith Empire toons...

Use cantina energy to farm the other Sith Empire toons if you haven’t already...

There’s plenty to keep you occupied until the release, TW, TB, GA... heck I have a triple Raid tonight...

They are great toons worth having at G12. Well maybe not juhani but the rest for sure

As I said, for someone who struggles with gear they most likely have other priority's and overgearing beyond what you need them for is painful
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197835/the-scourge-of-the-old-republic#latest

Says clear as day, it’s going to be a very difficult task. Pretty sure that doesn’t mean g8. Just speculation obviously, but with 3+ weeks to prep anything less than g11 would be shocking.
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197835/the-scourge-of-the-old-republic#latest

Says clear as day, it’s going to be a very difficult task. Pretty sure that doesn’t mean g8. Just speculation obviously, but with 3+ weeks to prep anything less than g11 would be shocking.

This all day
  • The time for cryptic messages and reading into vague statements has passed. Just say what you mean CG.
  • Grimstoned wrote: »
    The time for cryptic messages and reading into vague statements has passed. Just say what you mean CG.

LOL. That's not how this works

This kid makes me laugh. Hey, stick with G9 and let me know how many times you crack your phone screen from throwing it at the wall.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    I'm being selfish here, but with the extension of time given, there will be many more DR unlocked. CG should make it g11 or g12 to get DR.

Im still at g7 on ordo and juhani, but I'm willing to deal with the difficulty