is luke worth to farm?

i just farm the 3-star luke from cantina mission. but his damage seems too weak. i don't know if he level up (including the star level) will he be a good member to the light team? thanks

Replies

• Hard to say outside of the mainstream builds, on what is worth farming. I can tell you that at higher levels and in a team built around critical attacks, he does good damage.
  • i didn't pay for this game. so i need think more carefully about how to build up my team as strong as possible. as you said, may be luke can does good damage unless i was lucky enough to get some characters to boost up his critical chance. thanks dude!
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Yeah luke starts out pretty weak, but def scales better with more stars. I have him at 5 star and he hits quite hard and has good base speed + he gets turn meter when you crit on his basic attack. He really needs sid leader ability to take advantage of his skills though. Not sure if this is true at 7 * but I'm commited to getting him there.
  • Time wrote: »
    Yeah luke starts out pretty weak, but def scales better with more stars. I have him at 5 star and he hits quite hard and has good base speed + he gets turn meter when you crit on his basic attack. He really needs sid leader ability to take advantage of his skills though. Not sure if this is true at 7 * but I'm commited to getting him there.

luke is easy to farm, so may be i will still focus on him right now.
  • Do it. Some criticals of his are between 2000-3000 and mine is 4star with ig88 leader :p I'm farming all my sims into Luke Lol
  • i didn't pay for this game. so i need think more carefully about how to build up my team as strong as possible. as you said, may be luke can does good damage unless i was lucky enough to get some characters to boost up his critical chance. thanks dude!

No problem man. Crit teams can be really fun and really rewarding. They are just awful on defense in pvp because the ai doesn't know how to use them.
  • After I get Ren, I might go back to farming Luke. He hits pretty hard at 5*. His power is 3300 at gear 6.
  • After I get Ren, I might go back to farming Luke. He hits pretty hard at 5*. His power is 3300 at gear 6.

I have Kylo. The guy is an absolute beast even at 4 stars if you upgrade his gear and abilities. He's a a major staple along with sid and lumi in my team.
  • I run Luke and have done since early on. I have him at 6* and 30/100 shards to 7. Geared to the max with what I can get at my level.

I love it when he crits.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Belg wrote: »
    I run Luke and have done since early on. I have him at 6* and 30/100 shards to 7. Geared to the max with what I can get at my level.

I love it when he crits.

Me too. The problem is when he doesn't crit he is just lumi with no heal. He doesn't seem to do as much as ig86/88 or even some other basic attackers. One thing I've noticed is since I'm usually attacking higher levels then me I don't crit as often, guess I'll just have to wait till i hit 60.
  • Belg wrote: »
    I run Luke and have done since early on. I have him at 6* and 30/100 shards to 7. Geared to the max with what I can get at my level.

I love it when he crits.

How much does Luke crits for?
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    My luke is 56 5* with purple gear reg/special is something like 2.5k/4.5k.
  • I currently have a solid droid team and I started to farm Luke to be the leader of my next project. I'm surprised that his leadership skill isn't talked about more often. His tenacity plus is so high that I'm very curious to see when fully upgraded if he can shield his entire team from debuffs. I believe he is the perfect counter to debuff experts like Sid and Vader ( coincide with the movie?) I'm betting all my time and resources on him and I think he won't disappoint. I will make a post about him once my Luke team is complete

Wish me luck :)
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I currently have a solid droid team and I started to farm Luke to be the leader of my next project. I'm surprised that his leadership skill isn't talked about more often. His tenacity plus is so high that I'm very curious to see when fully upgraded if he can shield his entire team from debuffs. I believe he is the perfect counter to debuff experts like Sid and Vader ( coincide with the movie?) I'm betting all my time and resources on him and I think he won't disappoint. I will make a post about him once my Luke team is complete

Wish me luck :)

Ive neved used his leaded ability since sids allows lukes abilities to work more, but against sid/vader/obi type teams it def could be advantageous. Probably 2 days from 6* so hopefully it will help his crit some more. The turn bonus on his attack is really nice.