Overpowered

**** is wrong with you ?? The tw bonuses See so stupid are there an People with Brain? Before it was bad/boring now it is Very bad/boring i had much better ideas then you you broke that game with your stupid decisions!!!! **** so better Stuff guys or lore People moving!!!!

Replies

• I have no idea what OP just said.

But the Geo bonus is ridiculous.
  • Destroyer1
    8 posts Member
    edited March 13
    The klones too!!!! Nightsisters 102k vs. 75k klone loose 108k traya vs. 78k geos loose ....what the hell you wont tell us?stupid Players Play 1 Year and the have no ideas and Level klones and geos and the are better in tw ?? I Farm a long Time traya and that is what i get?i Think you guys are too stupid to Build a Good matchup!!! Better is you make buffs for teritorials and everybody can use theese buffs in every teretorry he wont and not the unfair strenght that is arround..... and After a long Time boring tw i get the answer capital Games is on it .......and that is it?Sure?i have better ideas then that **** ...tell me is that the best what you can bring? Ask me i had ideas !!! You guys Need 2 Year to Change the guild payout First answer was .. .its not possible....change theese **** teambuffs thats so unfair !!!!
  • JDK82
    98 posts Member
    edited March 22
    Or you maybe should question yourself and use the right counters vs those buffed teams instead of shouting out in a forum?
  • RandomSithLord
    449 posts Member
    edited March 22
    Destroyer1 wrote: »
    The klones too!!!! Nightsisters 102k vs. 75k klone loose 108k traya vs. 78k geos loose

Never ever use those numbers to compare the efficiency of a team. A 26k Revan can slaughter alone an entire roster of 26k teams for instance.

These TW bonuses are fine, they are not returning every TW. It is not boring. It would be boring if they used the same layout every single time. Like basic TW with no buffs every time.
    Those teams are basically just a guaranteed counter to a top team. They are just a minor pass, so that the outcome of the TW is not decided by who has more Revans.
  • U ban people for using god modes then decide to put it on crappy teams yourself. Give teams bonuses fine but y so op that people just are turned off. Also the pre tm thing is the dumbest thing ever. New fight should be new fight. No pre tm from last fight. I ranted. Make perfect sense. Nobody will read this.
  • JDK82 wrote: »
    Or you maybe should question yourself and use the right counters vs those buffed teams instead of shouting out in a forum?

There is no way in hell this guy is going to question himself lol.