Halo wrote: »
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb CG_ParkingInstructor What about corrupted battle meditation on characters that passively provide a debuff? For example the expose from c3po?

C3POs unique states that when a rebel ally uses a basic ability, this would be an action and is covered by his statements:
    Does Bastila Shan (Fallen) inflict debuffs if she has Corrupted Battle Meditation?
    Unique 3 of Bastila Shan (Fallen) states, “enemies inflicted with Corrupted Battle Meditation can't inflict debuffs on enemies when they use an ability”. This means passive abilities will apply debuffs unless the condition is triggered by an active ability. Bastila Shan (Fallen) will be able to inflict Corrupted Battle Meditation (CBM) while inflicted with CBM because it does not require the use of an active ability (Basic, Special).

This would mean that if only 3PO has CBM, the rebels should still be able to inflict debuffs. But if the rebel taking action has CBM, then they will not be able to inflict a debuff.

Thank you, also another question but i guess thats up to testing. They wont be able to inflict the debuff so i guess they will be resisted, than my guess is lets say cls can tm feed this way off of it if hes got cbm or the debuff itself will be disabled so it wont be a resisted effect?

if it isnt applied it cant be resisted.

I understand that, i was asking about the effect beeing resisted so kinda like tenacity up or the debuff not beeing resisted but disabled like with vaders tmr immunity.

It is not resisted, it is not applied.

The basic 3 checks
    Does it hit?
    Will it produce the effect? (This is now 0% in these cases)
    Tenacity/potency check? (We dont get here)

So essentially the only way to beat it is mirror matches. Great...another 4-5 months of squad arena/ga/tw horror.

Hardly. A fast cls team will be able to blow up Bastila before she even gets to spread CBM. Any fast non-Jedi team will outrun DR as the extra speed doesn’t kick in until they’re debuffed.
    He looks way more beatable and counterable than JR was and still is

She has +70% hp (with a base of 40k, so that's a lot), is immune to tmr and to stun, and has +50% defense. (and maybe foresight if you have 20zetas to waste).
    Good luck with that before her first turn.

75% hp not 70% plus bsf will be one of the fastest toons on the team to also make it harder then if they run sith trooper good luck getting to her in the first place. Not immune to stun but cleanses like traya a d gets 1 stack of ferocity plus while she has the stun before she goes it still adds 15 speed to her

Han + Chewie geared for maximum offense might make a sizeable dent. And SiT is irrelevant in that equation. No TMR or Stun but a triple tap could put her on the floor.
  • Next meta will be fastest DR win, Poe reloaded
  • People keep asking who the 5th member of a Drevan team should be, but I keep reading HK47’s kit and I’m not sure if he’s a better option then Sith Marauder for damage. Maybe HK47 is going to be a dud in this release, it all depends just how much damage he can put out.

Also, vs any other team than Jedi, he seems like a weaker option.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    People keep asking who the 5th member of a Drevan team should be, but I keep reading HK47’s kit and I’m not sure if he’s a better option then Sith Marauder for damage. Maybe HK47 is going to be a dud in this release, it all depends just how much damage he can put out.

Also, vs any other team than Jedi, he seems like a weaker option.
    That depends if they change his basic stats with his rework.
    He's a turtle right now (115 speed with g12+), without a big pool of hp/prot nor high offense. Plus he won't gain speed from Sass.

In the other hand, we will have more than enough damage with the Ferocity buff. And tenacity down is always welcome.
  • Seems like people who think this team will be too powerful are ignoring the fact that Vader and Boba will probably both be able to one shot any member of it.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Seems like people who think this team will be too powerful are ignoring the fact that Vader and Boba will probably both be able to one shot any member of it.

Vader lead, triumvirate, and boba. Could work. Or put boba lead instead, take out triumvirate, and do three other awesome characters.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.. BUYING time is here.. ROFL.
  • Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.. BUYING time is here.. ROFL.

Buying time was weeks ago. Now is when the desperate, twitchy gamblers come out hoping to get lucky.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Guys, you're overcomplicating the issue. We see where you want to go, just give the characters the feat "unbeatable" until you're done grabbing money. It would be much less work and much less frustration.
  • Will darth revan need 600 mk3 carbantis?😂😂
  • Bendur
    12 posts Member
    Will darth revan need 600 mk3 carbantis?😂😂

No he'll need 10,000 mk3 carbanris, 5,000 mk5 stun guns, and 250 mk6 stun guns. Also his G11 will require all G12 materials and his G12 will require the currently unreleased G13 materials. Good luck!
  • Otsego
    45 posts Member
    Seems like people who think this team will be too powerful are ignoring the fact that Vader and Boba will probably both be able to one shot any member of it.

this will not happen... they (boba & vader) will be ability blocked by this monstrosity of a power creeping new meta team that has so much overkill tools, that their kits read like a joke of some drunk (or high) guys putting together a superhero squad with absurd powers that just plain simple kill everything while staying invincible of course.

Guys... this is really out of control
  • Otsego wrote: »

this will not happen... they (boba & vader) will be ability blocked by this monstrosity of a power creeping new meta team that has so much overkill tools, that their kits read like a joke of some drunk (or high) guys putting together a superhero squad with absurd powers that just plain simple kill everything while staying invincible of course.

Guys... this is really out of control

Where are you getting the "invincible" thing? Sure, Revan will be hard to kill first because of the health equalization feature, but this is a squad that after a turn or two is going to have basically zero defense. As long as you survive to get hits in, you're probably going to be one or two-shotting most members of the squad.
  • Why did you guys make it so complicated just to say "Unique ability : Darth Revan wins the battle."?
  • 501stsquad wrote: »
    Why did you guys make it so complicated just to say "Unique ability : Darth Revan wins the battle."?

Cause where is the fun in that?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • The fact that you had to write a FAQ page for his kit should give you cause for reflection. Get your act together
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    The fact that you had to write a FAQ page for his kit should give you cause for reflection. Get your act together

Only one way to go from here. More text. More confusion. More nerfs for old characters because of unintended interactions.

Expect it from now on unfortunately.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The fact that you had to write a FAQ page for his kit should give you cause for reflection. Get your act together

Only one way to go from here. More text. More confusion. More nerfs for old characters because of unintended interactions.

Expect it from now on unfortunately.

that's the spirit
  • CazNeerg wrote: »
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.. BUYING time is here.. ROFL.

Buying time was weeks ago. Now is when the desperate, twitchy gamblers come out hoping to get lucky.

Ahhh spring is in the air..lol Cues Pink Floyds "Money is a hit..."
  • It's funny how Darth Revan is the first character to need his own FAQ because their would be a horde of players stating "Darth Revan is resisting irresistible abilities".

Darth revan's kit is designed for PVP battles to become a 4min and 55 second slog with an increased level of critical thinking that really shouldn't exist in a mobile RPG.

zFinn and HK are broken characters though lol. Can't wait for another 4 months of 1 character deciding which guild wins TW and which player wins GA.
  • let's say that Darth Revan has cbm. Would this prevent him from inflicting ferocity on all allies if he used his first special?
  • let's say that Darth Revan has cbm. Would this prevent him from inflicting ferocity on all allies if he used his first special?

No cause hes not applying it to the enemy
  • DR is what passes for "innovation" in the latest kit design........what an absolute joke :(
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Maybe for the next Territory War, they can lock Darth Revan out since CG thinks that's what the playerbase wants.
  • Gluckychou wrote: »
    Thrawn can't fracture, JKR can't direct focus, Traya can't do isolation, JTR can't apply heal immunity.
    Seems completly broken with just an omega unique.

Good luck getting your Badstila to go before a speed 350 Revan...
  • If the event ever drops. This is possibly the worst new content release I’ve ever witnessed on a mobile game
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Thanks a ton! Can’t wait for the next legendary character that’s built to disable Darth Revan.

Ever heard of painting yourselves to a corner? Well, you did it.
  • Just wondering, this new DR team will constantly inflict debuffs on themselves, right? zBossk may have an edge since everytime an enemy suffers a debuff, BH recover 5% health and protection.