29k more GP in Grand Arean?

Im high 1.88 mil and my opponent is low 1.91 mil. Please tell me this is a random oopsie on the match making systems AI. All the other playerss are 1.87 or 1.88
It will make me feel better when he wipes me clean quite easily haha

Replies

• He could have geared up some toons after the lock-in happened.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    28k is not a signifcant difference
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    He could have simply unlocked a ship after the lock in.
  • Ill grow much more in gp on Monday..
  • Aussiepump
    110 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Not helping my cause peeps!
    Just never had this is all. Normally 1k difference so thought maybe something is up
  • Aussiepump wrote: »
    Just never had this is all. Normally 1k difference so thought maybe something is up

Why are you not reading the answers?
    Obviously he locked when he was same GP as you, but that happened 3 days ago. In thosr 3 days he has gained 29k more GP than you, and when you click his profile you're seeing his current, updated GP.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Aussiepump wrote: »

The difference you see is live, not the locked in values. He could have been prepping for DR in the last day or 2, and that would explain the numbers.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

What is your cause?

• Thx for the info peeps.
    Fingers crossed i can take down his reven!
  • Waqui wrote: »

What is your cause?

To have a good excuse when i cant beat his reven other than not being good enough! I dont like the fact that i am yet to beat (in arean) a 3 zeta reven team and this is the first time an opponent has had a reven team.
    I am pretty competative haha
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

What is your cause?

To have a good excuse when i cant beat his reven other than not being good enough! I dont like the fact that i am yet to beat (in arean) a 3 zeta reven team and this is the first time an opponent has had a reven team.
    I am pretty competative haha

GP difference and one player having a key character are two different things. Work on a counter team and you'll be fine.