Ewoks and Their Golden God

I'm a newer player about to be at lvl 85, would like to have chewie and c3po when they come around. Provided they were geared appropriately could ewok scout, teebo, logray, Paploo and chirps get the job done for c3po? I've seen a lot of different combos people saying they did it with this or that and since I already have teebo and scout at 4 star, I'm looking to maximize on having them already while only farming the other 3? Any help or opinion would be appreciated.

Replies

• You’re going to want Ewok Elder on your team for the revives. I’m not sure who he’d replace.
  • def elder, he is your tm machine. you want wicket 7* for monthly zetas anyway and his nodes has stun guns. id say replace scout and logray with those 2 and youre good. logray over teebo if you want to end up with an even easier ride and best ewok team afterwards. i did it without both paploo and logray, not recommended!!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    The ideal team is Chirpa/Logray/Paploo/Elder/Wicket. Since you're only at 4 stars on Teebo and Scout anyway, I think I'd just get started on that team. It'll be way easier and far more useful for anything you use them for post-3P0.

If you only replace one of them, probably Scout - Teebo gets hated on a lot, but his turnmeter removal is valuable.

Also, Logray is a looooonnnnnng farm, as he's guild store only (unless you get lucky with the Forest Moon event) and has a habit of not showing up for days at a time. I'd start making sure you always have at least 900 guild coins in reserve.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Vestrit wrote: »
    you want wicket 7* for monthly zetas anyway

Huh?

The bonus tier of Endor Escalation (The AT-ST battle) requires a 7* Wicket, and awards 2-4 zeta mats. It usually comes around once a month.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I would recommend that you don't put any more resources into Teebo. Teebo is the least useful Ewok by far, he's almost like a wasted spot on an Ewok team compared to the other options. You only have him at 4 stars and hopefully not geared too high, so it's not too late to change course. His only use in the game ever was as part of a Heroic Pit solo team, but that's irrelevant now that so many characters can do it.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Teebo has his uses.. 3v3 GA teebo lead, paploo and elder is a horrible team to face in the back sectors..
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Altaki1006 wrote: »
    I'm a newer player about to be at lvl 85, would like to have chewie and c3po when they come around. Provided they were geared appropriately could ewok scout, teebo, logray, Paploo and chirps get the job done for c3po? I've seen a lot of different combos people saying they did it with this or that and since I already have teebo and scout at 4 star, I'm looking to maximize on having them already while only farming the other 3? Any help or opinion would be appreciated.

With appropriate gear you can do anything--it's just that "appropriate" is a floating scale that varies based on which characters you're using. For example, the amount of gear needed to get C3P-0 with Ewok Scout will be higher than the gear needed with Ewok Elder. Every character you use will lessen that gear threshold. The optimal team will be Chirpa with a zeta, Logray, Paploo, Elder, and then either Wicket or Teebo, but preferably Wicket. The strategy of the event is to keep your Elder alive as long as possible through a combination of Paploo's taunt and Teebo or Wicket's stealth so that the Elder can res dead Ewoks (and, with Chirpa zeta'd, will call attacks when doing so). The thing people don't like to talk about when it comes to Ewoks is that they're actually quite good. They're not meta, they won't get top tier rewards every day, but they're a solid team that's great on offense or defense in territory wars and grand arena. So, honestly, I recommend continuing to farm them even after you get C3P-0.

As for Chewbacca, there are a lot of bounty hunters to choose from, and, like Ewoks, bounty hunters are a really solid team so I recommend continuing to farm them afterwards. Good ships, too. People don't mind gearing up bounty hunters, though, because they're also useful for several recurring events. Bossk is an all-star, Boba's an all-star, Dengar's going to really make the Chewbacca fight easier, and since he does that with thermal detonators you may as well go with Greedo and Zam. Gives you a nice little team right there.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Wow thanks everyone great feedback appreciate it !
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    I did it with the following:

zChirp G11 (+2 pieces of gear), speed 202
    Elder G12 (+0), speed 203
    Paploo G11 (+1), speed 202
    Logray G10 (+2), speed 217
    Scout G10 (+4), speed 156

All abilities Omega’ed except the following which were still level 6 (not 7):
    Chirpa’s Basic
    Elder’s Basic
    Paploo’s Diversion