Road ahead except not really: player's version 2.5 -

Heya holotable heroes

We've heard you crying for new things to buy in the Gw, squad arena, fleet arena and cantina stores!
So you know what we've decided to do?
Add a whole new store entirely! :>D Which we will be calling the BLANK STORE!!!! Be excited dammit

In this store you can spend ____ currency (we haven't decided the name yet shut up) and unlock characters such as:
Jedi Bob (force ghost)
9mpgpqgwd62t.png
Dev note: the character was accidentally released a while ago, like, several years ago because of a coding error replacing jedi consular's shards on 1-2 hard node with Jedi Bob's, but now he's officially been released into the game (not on the hard nodes though, we don't want to make another error like that happen again)

Missingno (dark side)
b0pjet5n25sk.png

E%N~E&R~G%~Y%~~
hw82iafou8m7.png

Ig-88 (purplegonal power up edition)
r56mfu6ljk2g.png

Jetpack
244sgn003nzp.png

Mace Windu (Galactus) (cause we can't be bothered to give him a rework)
m2ic4s4rhzv9.png

Wall of buffs en' debuffs
4zay52a451ca.png

Emperor Master Yoine
6dcdqpf4wm1i.png

Revanue
fv96d8lbtaw9.png
(Because us folk at capital games just can't get enough of the Old Republic content and we know you guys are just DYING for more content from that era, R I G H T? You bloody better or else we'l-)

General Kylobi
aym9avala76i.png

...Whatever THIS is
h20d45sbmbv0.png

General Grievous (post rework edi- I mean The I don't feel too good edition)
b13wqwpi60gw.png

(since you guys were naging about how the Grievous rework failed to "surpass your expectations" we figured we'd just add a whole new version to please you ****
Also you aren't modding him right, mod him for health you dimbos

and last but not least
Jake Skywalker from TLJ!!
osnibxz08vid.png
Because this is totally the character you wanted, right?
zafpaz6k432z.png

R I G H T ?
(He'll also be getting the Old Republic tag because why not lol)

Now that's great and all, you may be wondering, but how do you get this currency you may ask?
We honestly have no idea but that's why we have you guys, you're pretty much our beta testers at this point so I'm sure you'll figure something out
See you on the holotables!

-CG giveusyourwalletsalready
Lets be honest, Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga is going to be more polished, fun and overall better than Swgoh could ever be

Replies

• In before the delete and permaban...

:lol:
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    I googled the definition of "tryhard" and got redirected to this post.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    You have way too much free time...
  • I love Mace Windu Galactus and Jet pack, deffinitely whaling on those.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Jarvind wrote: »
    fun fact: When you google “cringe” the same thing happens
  • Syce
    24 posts Member
    Lol funny post. Shame this entire forum has no sense of humor.
  • Syce wrote: »
    Lol funny post. Shame this entire forum has no sense of humor.

They are too busy spending money on crystals and shard packs....
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    fun fact: When you google “cringe” the same thing happens

I think both your googles might be bugged then, perhaps you should file a bug report?
    Omeah wrote: »
    I’ve seen funnier player roadmaps. This is a tryhard

I think the problem here is the title, it's called the "Road ahead except not really: player's version 2.5"
    So it's's the road ahead post: players version, except not really, the 2.5 means it's not finalised as of now so a lot things can change Ie: they scrap this store entirely, which I sadly have a feeling they might do

That or people just have different definitions on what a tryhard is, which is fine, what will seem like something "tryhardy" to one way just seem like someone making a normal post to others or maybe seem like absolute no effort to a few individuals,
    When something exists, some people will like it, others won't, that's just how life works most of the time

Hopefully we can make this more clearer next time someone does a road ahead post, think most need a laugh before the almighty Darth Revanue 2: Electric Boogloo nukes the meta and we'll need plenty more giggles to probably cope with the aftermath of DR, which will probably be a train wreck for arena (hopefully it won't, but I don't think most have high hopes about it not ruining the meta right now)

Regardless of how Dr turns out though, we're bound to get more memes about him and swgoh in general so we can always look forward to those and maybe have a laugh together, who knows? :)
    Lets be honest, Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga is going to be more polished, fun and overall better than Swgoh could ever be
  • Try something more than a variation of it's a cash grab and it might be funny.....

Nice try, I give it a 5 out 10. Needs some sharks and lasers. And bacon. Because everything is better with bacon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Try something more than a variation of it's a cash grab and it might be funny.....

Nice try, I give it a 5 out 10. Needs some sharks and lasers. And bacon. Because everything is better with bacon.

p8ozr7ts5lym.jpg
  • Its Jedi Kevin, his basic is entitled: Foot-loose. Jedi Kevin dances and jams to 80's era rock until all opponents are defeated, this AoE attack ignores protection. His Unique is called Hollow Man: Jedi Kevin gains stealth and he loses his morality. This attack is only effective on actress Elizabeth Shoe. His Leader ability is Flatliners: upon defeat Darth Bacon and his allies instantly Revive with 50% health but must battle force ghosts until their morality is restored.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Try something more than a variation of it's a cash grab and it might be funny.....

p8ozr7ts5lym.jpg

To quote old rap fueds that show my age-

Kyno keeled you on your own post

• This is the best thing ive seen all week. pls cg give this man a test account and a job
  • @Aceantarctic you have carried on the sacred honor of pre-emoting (and roasting) CG’s always late Road Ahead. This all began with @Ultra and now has become an official tradition. All the haters are just jealous they were not chosen to carry on this sacred tradition.

Another great Player’s Road Ahead and May there be many more to come.
  • Lmaoooo