Zeta on KRU Scarred Or FOTP

So I’m looking to zeta either KRU’s second zeta or FOTP’s zeta just not sure which one I want to do.

Zeta on KRU Scarred Or FOTP 29 votes

KRU Scarred
89%
UltraVertigoPhoenixeonStavCombatCommander7Jay_1997_Cdennishsnyder57Nova44chionophileDirty_Litle_SmugglerThessaodai145Barik_EdoAlijar1JarvindVendi1983DaPowerfulJediNihionCaptainFizzJerryHelloEffAPublicEyeD 26 votes
FOTP Keen Eye
10%
SHAD0W4576Crackling_DoomJabaDHung 3 votes

Replies

• KRU Scarred
    Scarred is awesome. The counter chance increase means pretty much everybody on the enemy team will have Tenacity Down in a matter of a few turns. Excellent against Bastila teams.

The pre-taunt is also great because it pairs with above and results in it spreading from moment one. He'll easily absorb the worst damage the enemy team can throw on the opening turn.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    How far do you plan on going with your FO?

As of rn, most developed FO teams don't use pilot. FOX/FOE is a better damage dealer, and tankier at that.

Which makes me say get KRU. But if you just want a one-time boost and are leaving the team afterward, the proly TFP.

And tenacity down isn't resist-able. It'll work against Bastila teams
  • KRU Scarred
    Just do both on kru first then do fotp. Regular Kylo needs the zeta treatment too.
  • I went ahead and did the second zeta on KRU here’s my characters right now.

https://swgoh.gg/p/189995319/characters/
  • I see you have masked kylos zeta already. I would recommend FO stormtrooper then stop any other FO zetas til the next movie comes out.
  • KRU Scarred
    DJreach14 wrote: »
    I went ahead and did the second zeta on KRU here’s my characters right now.

https://swgoh.gg/p/189995319/characters/

That's perfect, next drop it on fotp and you're set.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I see you have masked kylos zeta already. I would recommend FO stormtrooper then stop any other FO zetas til the next movie comes out.

This is what I would say too. FOST is my next then will stop.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    KRU Scarred
    I have Pilot's zeta and it's the only one I wish I could take back. It's not terrible, but it doesn't really add any utility to him, and Executioner is still the superior character in virtually every way. I do use his ship, so it's not a total loss, but y'know.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png