Statistics

Good evening, as a guild officer, I have a hard time figuring out how many attacks are made by individual players, it would be good if the relative statistics, in addition to the banners earned, would also report the number of attacks.
For example

playername 40 / 2
playername 0 / 1

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    If you lock all teritories you can view the number of attacks by looking at "rogue actions". It's not perfect because you'll get a rogue action if you attack a teams someone else just started to attack, but it's the best make shift solution for the time being.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • They need a LOT more statistics, both guild and individual. I track our guild stats on a spreadsheet, but tracking how well individual players do is **** near impossible.
  • leef wrote: »
    If you lock all teritories you can view the number of attacks by looking at "rogue actions". It's not perfect because you'll get a rogue action if you attack a teams someone else just started to attack, but it's the best make shift solution for the time being.

@leef Can you elaborate a bit more on this. Might be because I am exhausted and heading to bed but I am beating my head over a guild member(s) who just preloaded TM on an extremely tough Revan team in our current TW. How can I identify a member who makes an unsuccessful attack?

SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    @Boofpoof
    compare the banners to the rogue actions and you should be able to identify the players who've lost an attack.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Boofpoof wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

@leef Can you elaborate a bit more on this. Might be because I am exhausted and heading to bed but I am beating my head over a guild member(s) who just preloaded TM on an extremely tough Revan team in our current TW. How can I identify a member who makes an unsuccessful attack?

Pre-loading TM on a Reven team is not always a bad thing. If it's a team that nobody can beat in 1 attack then it's a decent strategy to send in a trash character and let Revan waste his direct focus on them.
  • I would love it if there were super comprehensive stats for each player. Like officers could not only see how many attacks, failed attacks, etc. that a person used, but also what characters they use vs which squad. Then show it on a grand scale. For example it might show that I’ve attacked 8 times, killed 7 squads, I used these 40 characters against these 40 characters and my 5 characters failed vs these 5 characters and here is what I have left to use on offense.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    I would be allready very happy if they finally implement the easy statistic "failed attacks". Long time overdue...