Bossk Shards

Not getting many bossk shards daily even when I refresh couple of times, the slow grind to get him close to 7 star is hard and I'm guessing Chewie event won't be far off

Replies

• Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Not getting many bossk shards daily even when I refresh couple of times, the slow grind to get him close to 7 star is hard and I'm guessing Chewie event won't be far off

I feel the same way I have 85 left
  • I am feeling the same way too I have 26 out of 100 and the shipments aren't even dropping the shards now either lol.. I have been getting them from both the node refreshes and from shipments to speed it up. haven't seen a bossk shard in shipment for like 5 days now..
  • Finished him, Jango, and HT a couple weeks ago. Took 2 months with a full refresh on each every day.
  • I think I am at 23 Bossk shards left for 7*
  • I just got bossk 7* last weekend am working on Jango now but I wouldn't worry about this once the event rolls around packs for BH should come back and you'll definitely see more BH shards in shipments probably Bossk cuz he's necessary for the event
  • 61/100 here, and I am getting 3 or 4 shards with 1 refresh, so 16 tries per day.

Kinda slow, but 39 shards aren't something I am worried about to be honest...the package will be available in case of emergency I suppose.

And we have at least one week left...
  • Eonixx wrote: »
    61/100 here, and I am getting 3 or 4 shards with 1 refresh, so 16 tries per day.

Kinda slow, but 39 shards aren't something I am worried about to be honest...the package will be available in case of emergency I suppose.

And we have at least one week left...

512gzcgm0n87.png
  • I’m only on 5 star bossk think I’ll need to wait till next time to go for chewie.
  • I’m only on 5 star bossk think I’ll need to wait till next time to go for chewie.

With the right gear you can get a 5*
  • RogiWan
    97 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Have a 6* Chewie without Bossk, 7 was impossible,

And yes, droprate is terrible for Bossk
  • @Scottishtroop87

I had a 6* G8 zBossk, Boba & Zam G9, Greedo and Cad G8. Grabbed a 6* Chewie after about 10-15 attempts last time. He's THAT good.

With the right gear you can get a 5*

And a 5* Chewie and 5* Han are all it takes to use the Falcon in the arena, which can also be unlocked at 5* (very easily at that). Always look on the bright side.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    I just completed him today. Got bored of farming so bought the last 16 shards off the store. Boew a pretty load of crystals but I really have other toons to farm xD.

Hoping to unlock Chewie but dunno if I can without Dengar...
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Scottishtroop87

I had a 6* G8 zBossk, Boba & Zam G9, Greedo and Cad G8. Grabbed a 6* Chewie after about 10-15 attempts last time. He's THAT good.

That gives me hope for a 7* Chewie. My Bossk is ready (g12, zetaed, 6-dot mods), but my other bounty hunters are only g9 aside from a g11 Cad. I'm hoping Bossk will carry the team. If it doesn't work out, I'm ok with 6 stars for now.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    @Darth_DeVito what team?

I'm 8 shards of Jango away from finishing up:
    zBossk G12, 220 spd, 80k protection
    Boba G12, 220 spd, 216 CD
    Cad G10+3, 161, 216 CD
    Jango G10+5, 230, 186 CD
    Greedo G9

I'm debating how much more to invest in Greedo.
  • I went with Dengar instead of Greedo. IG-88 is only there for the HMF event and I'm not planning on gearing him any further. I'll farm Greedo and Zam eventually to have two squads for 3v3 GA and free up Jango as a scoundrel leader. I've found that Jango, Zaalbar and Vandor Chewie are a great cheese team on defense.

8fjmwtfqnj70.png
  • I think Dengar might work at g9, but I'd really like to take Boba and Jango to g10 before the event. Cad could always use more gear too since I use XB in fleet.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I think Dengar might work at g9, but I'd really like to take Boba and Jango to g10 before the event. Cad could always use more gear too since I use XB in fleet.

Agreed. I got my first 7* Chewie with a g9 Dengar (and Boba lead). It works. However, you really want max damage from Boba. His executes are great.