Jedi Rey

Really far out but.... How do you see episode 9 Jedi Rey in this game. I picture her with a blue dual light saber. Beast.

Replies

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    989469e76bdf15b94ce4003d45cdc33f.jpg

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Ouchie wrote: »
    989469e76bdf15b94ce4003d45cdc33f.jpg

This is possible...Sith Rey and Jedi Ben Solo..
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    There is no way on earth that Rey will go dark side. If for no other reason than it would be ... very politically incorrect to have the first "female star Jedi" become evil.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    She looks like Caitlyn
  • Sith Rey would get nerfed in the first week. Way to OP. We should start a nerf thread about this.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    There is no way on earth that Rey will go dark side. If for no other reason than it would be ... very politically incorrect to have the first "female star Jedi" become evil.

I would bet she won't, it would hurt my heart. I'm in love with her character. The sweetheart abandoned desert girl that rises to smash Sith faces
  • Qeltar wrote: »

Isn't she Luke's daughter, and doesn't it run in his family?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »

Isn't she Luke's daughter, and doesn't it run in his family?

We don't know although it's very likely that she is Lukes daughter and until recently he thought she was worm food
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Anything is possible. I think Rey and Kylo will both be gray.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member

Nah, although Kylo may be redeemed. People enjoy good and bad characters a lot more than a post-modernist would prefer?
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    But Kylo certainly isn't a strict villain. They made an effort to show that conflict inside himself.

He and Rey will have to hook up and become allies against Snoke and whoever else is up Snoke's sleeve.
  • Ouchie wrote: »

Grey is not possible as they are the only 2 characters built in the first movie with Jedi powers. They have to be good or bad to keep the story going, but the way the last movie copied the original I could totally see Kylo save his cousin (Rey) against the evil ruler.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Gray? Is that the same thing as dark in the EU?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    yes there are dark Jedi that are not necessarily sith
    mighty chlorians
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    But Kylo certainly isn't a strict villain. They made an effort to show that conflict inside himself.

He and Rey will have to hook up and become allies against Snoke and whoever else is up Snoke's sleeve.

They also made an effort for him to kill his father
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    on the topic of Rey's dad...who does everyone think it is? luke is one of the most obvious and wanted choices...but are there other contenders out there? is she a child of the force like anakin?

I don't know if there's any lore behind her as I don't read the novels...
    mighty chlorians
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    reizse wrote: »
    on the topic of Rey's dad...who does everyone think it is? luke is one of the most obvious and wanted choices...but are there other contenders out there? is she a child of the force like anakin?

She is not in the old novels and the old novels were thrown out of the story when Disney bought Lucasfilm.
  • murton09
    195 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »

She is not in the old novels and the old novels were thrown out of the story when Disney bought Lucasfilm.

Because Disney sucks
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    murton09 wrote: »
    Because Disney sucks

Yup star wars EU was what got me to actually read books underway. Started with the courtship of Princess Leia.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    some speculate that Rey's mom is the star in the new rogue one....
    mighty chlorians
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Because Disney sucks

Yup star wars EU was what got me to actually read books underway. Started with the courtship of Princess Leia.
    Ah, the introduction of Dathomir and Nightsisters. Classic.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Rolf wrote: »
    Because Disney sucks

Ah, the introduction of Dathomir and Nightsisters. Classic.

Yes. Have read everything but comics and young novels since.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

If Disney had balls this would be the best possible thing.
  • I wouldn't want an evil Rey, because then she couldn't team up with Ahsoka for her big screen debut. :) It could happen in an alternate dimension.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"